i thought i remember seeing a picture of a guy who had died while getting a blowjob. can anyone tell me where to find it?

Greetings. I am a college graduate who is conducting research on the subject of youth and conflict. I have been following the events in Palestine since Sept of 2000, the conflict in Iraq since 2003, Afghanistan since 2001, and various other Middle East conflicts as the happen. What I am looking for are any pics/vids you might have in your collections which are related to this subject. I am not asking you to post them - that would not be appropriate for this forum - but if you have such material please PM me and let me know what you have. I have quite a bit already, but I know there is more out there and the more I can find the better. Thank you!

You are a sick pedo fuck and my advise is to leave as soon as possible before things get messy.

No one is doing research on dead children, let alone collect pictures.

This site is strictly against such material.

My apologies - I did not mean to imply anything inappropriate. I don't appreciate your accusations against me but I can certainly understand how you might get that impression. I assure you my intentions are sincere but in the interest of not creating an argument I will not trouble you with this any more.

I'd love to see thin guys with their throats cut, or strangled tight, or hung... anything involving the neck. even better if their eyes are visible!

Please post the dead gangbanger funeral pic...

..the one where he is propped against a wall with hat and sunglasses. I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks alot :)

Hey guys!!

Does anyone of u have or somewhere in the net have seen dead guys in sheer socks, thin socks nylon-like stuff?

take care, samsonius

Looking for cut off cock/balls pictures

Does anybody have a collection of cock/balls cut off, or pictures of cock/balls shoved into the guys mouth? These are my fav! :)
:load::load::load:

Attachments

• french-algeria.jpg
    french-algeria.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 555
Last edited:
Would it be inappropriate to ask for pictures of death guys with post-mortem erections? They do not have to be nude; tenting in underwear / clothes can be good too!

I believe it was in the movie '9-11' where US marines where more- or less 'fooling' around with the clothed erection of a death Iraki... Any screen shots available?

Attachments

• deatherection1bes6.jpg
    deatherection1bes6.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 1,101
Would it be inappropriate to ask for pictures of death guys with post-mortem erections? They do not have to be nude; tenting in underwear / clothes can be good too!

Oh, you can't possibly imagine how much I've longed for those kind of pictures! What could be more exciting?

My favourite thread is the Awkward Positions thread where people have died literally all bent out of shape. I saw a pic once of a guy who had come off a four wheeler and his head was completely bent under him, it was awesome. If anyone knows which one I mean or has similar I would love to see those.

Anyone has more of this pic? Preferably with the faces? Thanks!!

Anyone has more of this pic? Preferably with the faces? Thanks!!

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 1,379
Do you have any background info on the pic?

jon

The journalist Javier García

SOMEONE HAS THE PICTURES OF YOUR CORPSE?

Attachments

• 7javier320_noticias_4233.jpg
    7javier320_noticias_4233.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 349
Back