We have exclusive uncensored morgue photos in our Secret Room showing young super obese guys in morgue stark naked, 200 kg and up.

Somebody have pictures of good hairy dead men ? One years ago I also saw pictures of a hairy man dead in white bulge. He was outside and lying on his belly, legs spread. I can't find him anymore.

Replying on this thread so it hopefully shows up again.

Can we have a video of this sexy guy? Or possibly pictures of him without the white smudge on his eyes, or when he was alive? Even his name? Looking at his body drives me crazy, and I would love to fantasize about more than his sweaty feet inside his black socks and his big limp dick pressing up from inside against his dark short pants. Of course, I also dream about sleeping with him and feeling his manly chest and hugging his terrific body, or his arms getting wrapped around me while I kiss his lips and caress his gorgeous face and stroke his soft hair.

To post images, upload them to an image-sharing site such as https://someimage.com/ , click 'select files', upload from your computer/device, choose 'Not family safe' (or they get deleted), when they've uploaded copy the BB-code, and paste it in here.
And welcome!

Hello!
Is there any video or images of real gay necro (except "1 lunatic and 1 ice pick)?

Back