Request: Two Teen Males Die in Auto Accident

I know someone here has to have these images.
They are my favorite "Cute Dead Guys" images and I lost
them due to a computer crash.

Its two young teen looking males who have died in a car crash.
(They are possibly brothers, they look alike). If this strikes any
memories, please re-post them for me. I would be grateful.

Thanks.

"Daddies"

Still kinda new here, sorry forgive me if I breqch etiquette anywhere.

Kind hoping to see some middle aged men; 35+, fit would be nice, but height/ weight proportionate is good.

Request: Two Teen Males Die in Auto Accident

I know someone here has to have these images.
They are my favorite "Cute Dead Guys" images and I lost
them due to a computer crash.

Its two young teen looking males who have died in a car crash.
(They are possibly brothers, they look alike). If this strikes any
memories, please re-post them for me. I would be grateful.

Thanks.

Does anyone even look here at our requests?

Okay, I know I already posred in this thread once already, but there's a specific pic that I'm looking for; thought I had it saved, but I was wrong.

It was of a middle-aged dude who had hung himself in an outdoors, urban setting. I believe he was wearing a pink shirt. I'm certain, though, that he was still wearing his glasses.

I either saw it here or on imagebam and, for the life of me, I can't find it again.

Hey guys. I'm looking for a movie that I saw a short scene from on u-tube. I think its a french film. The scene is of a women who strangles this really hot shirtless guy she has tied or handcuffed to the bed. I can no longer locate it on u-tube. Any help on this would be great. Thanks

Hi Guys. I'm looking for a pic showing a burnt out bus with a guy hanged by his neck on it; this guy has a bad attack of "angel lust". It's possible the original pic came came from China.

I'm after pictures of dead guys naked except for socks and or boxer shorts. However, I require that people use the forum attachment option to upload the pictures, as Imagebam does not work for my computer.

Can anyone help me?

I had a childhood friend who killed himself in december 2010 by jumping off a ten storey parking garage I'm wondering what a body looks likes after a fall from that height.he landed on concrete.I know it depends on how u land.if this helps he broke a shoulder a leg and his broken ribs punctured his heart and lungs.I mean does the body splatter or is it intact?b4 he died I would have never even imagined sum1 could be killed from such a fall I thought it had to be much higher..crazy shit.anyway if u got any pics like this id love 2 see em.thanks : )

I LOVE angel wood pix. Please share or direct me to them. Thank you!

Hey Gloryhole - we have a good collection here - use our excellent search facility - try terms such as "Angel Lust" or "Hardon" or "wood" etc and see what it brings up.

Good day, well, I want to request for some guys with their abs showing (I also checked all the galleries and I got very satisfied) but I just can't get enough :beg: thanks!

Any pics of mangled/decapitated kids will do. Prefer nudes where you can't really make out their faces and/or genitals.

Collection of guys hanged themselves wearing flip-flops

Who have these pictures, just put them here.

Why is it there are never any pictures of British or US Dead?????
There have been some family pictures of some greatr looking Dead soldiers on the News in The UK but never any death shots on here>>>>
Anyone know of any????
Stiffy666

Why is it there are never any pictures of British or US Dead?????
There have been some family pictures of some greatr looking Dead soldiers on the News in The UK but never any death shots on here>>>> ..Anyone know of any???? ..Stiffy666

Images of dead soldiers are now heavily censored in both the countries you mention. In war situations news and images are deliberately sanitised.

I love Funeral home pics. A nice looking guy in a suit naked from waist down with a hot looking ass. OMG

Hey Guys I love the Allied and AMerican military . Hot uniformed guys (living or dead) showing their naked asses. Thanks for all your help

Back