I am looking for a post that I saw on here within the last week to two weeks. It showed a rotting foot and leg and people had made comments as to whether they liked rotting cdgs. some found it disgusting others found it fascinating. I am fascinate by the natural rigor followed by natural decay of the body.

I hope someone can find it for me

thx

Y'all seem to have everything here, so maybe you got this: I saw a picture on Ogrish years ago of a middle aged man that hung himself on the back porch. A front and back shot. I haven't seen it since. Y'all have way toooo many pictures here and I feel like I'm barely making a dent in seeing if it's here. So if anyone here has it, could you maybe post it for me? Or tell me where to get it?

Thank you!!!

xmn12380 - I don't remember that particular set, but if it's on here it should be in the Hanging Collection thread - only thing to do is to go through the thread from start to finish, but you'll have a lot of fun looking! And welcome to cdg.

Hi everyone! Newbie here and loving this site! I'm slowly going through all the archives, and some of these sets are so hot I can't stand it.
Right now, I'm going through metal machine's photos, and I found a set that is really amazing. A guy is shooting three other guys in the street, and the photo set shows one really hot guy getting wounded and then shot. /Users/zltd/Desktop/Street guy/mixed001.jpg
/Users/zltd/Desktop/Street guy/1297968806_4.jpg
/Users/zltd/Desktop/Street guy/1297968739_2.jpg

I was wondering if anyone knew who the guy on the ground getting shot was? I assume he was some sort of drug trafficker getting offed by a rival. I found a total of 9 photos, but if there are any more I sure would love them. Thanks!

I would like to see similar pics of this. Fakes, of course. If someone have... please!!!

No offense but the first thing I think of whenever I hear that someone is doing "research" is either some government agency trying to entrap people or some religious fucks at it again.

THE TRUTH WILL OUT!

I've suspected all along!

lilmike183
FUCKING FAGs!!
STOLIC! FAGGITS FAGS FAGRO, HOMOSEXUALS, DEATH TO THEM ALL! .
UNickMaker
Yea ok after we have some fun first...you know, gang rape, hanging, suffocation, emasculation.....then we can off em
UNQUOTE

Looking for pics of hot guys who died from severe trauma to their assholes - things shoved inside - massive bleeding - etc.

a thread for castration

Can someone start a thread for pics of castration? be it by drug cartels or other atrocities.

Back