Here is that dude you requested Angel Lust, it took me a lot of time to find him, sorry but he is finally here

hope you like him.

WOW what a handsome corpse! Seems he was tortured to death in Venezuela by Chavez goons

He was brutalized alright; first by the torturer, then by the pathologist.

Looking for old photo set of dismembered body in trough....

Anyone have this old photo set of a boy man (we shall say 20ish) something....

There was about 5 pictures (I believe with the orgish.com water stamp in the lower right).

The boy man was laid out in a white stone/marble rectangular tub/water trough.

The boy man was dismembered and shown in the tub.

The last picture was the fellow's head and thighs with rump meat showing in a cloth carrying bag. What logical reason for this except collecting meat for a real dinner.....

Message me or post the pics if you have them please.

Dineonlphams

If anyone would be so kind as to direct to pictures of men with long flowing hair I would be eternally greatful. From what I've seen thus far there aren't too many men sporting the Fabio look getting offed these days. I'm sure there must be a few in this vast collection and I just need to keep digging, but a point in the right direction would be fantastic.

I'm looking for a picture of a journalist/film maker/aid worker-ish guy (should be pretty well known), Caucasian with long hair, that were shot dead in a foreign country (under-developed), there were picture of him lying on the morgue table, and there were also pictures of him when alive. I'm pretty sure i saw the thread before, but I just couldn't find it now.. :(

San Bernardino Requests

Hey,

I need San Bernardino shooting photos for an album I'm starting. I'm trying to find images, but all I can find are pictures blurred of Syed Farook dead on a curb. If anyone has images of victims or the terrorists, please post them in the comments.

Last edited:
does anyone have a video of a hairy chested man who drowned and is on a boat? i've been trying to find this for years. such a hot video.

His FB pages are terminated. Can't even see his muscular photos when he was alive.

12749852_973557602699300_846119956_n.jpg

From Brazil.

PS: I just enjoy watch PICTURES of dead or sleeping guys having a HARDON. I'm not into drugs, assassination, rape or anything that could harm anyone. So if you may, please, post some photos of dead man having a hardon

From Brazil.
PS: I just enjoy watch PICTURES of dead or sleeping guys having a HARDON. I'm not into drugs, assassination, rape or anything that could harm anyone. So if you may, please, post some photos of dead man having a hardon[/QUOTE]

Nice pics and thanks for posting, but this section is for requests - Meatpie perhaps move to Death Images?
That's the place to find dead guys with a hard-on - always hard to find, but have a good look through the Hanging Collection and you'll find a few. Sleeping guys are in Alive Guys.

Back