Thanks

Thanks for posting missouri63.

Now, what do we have here, a dead gay couple?

:not sure:

Thanks for posting missouri63.

Now, what do we have here, a dead gay couple?

that was what generally people thought, but the victims families insisted to media that they were close friends since childhood, both suicided together for some unknown reason.

I don't buy that. No str8 dudes will choose to sleep together just because they are "friends".

Definately gay lovers.

I like - thanks!

And some more - mostlynew I think, though the first guy's been on before. Not all sripped to their underpants, but at showing the waistband. I do like to see what underpants a guy died in!

And two more of the guy in the white boxer-briefs - the ones that didn't upload right first time.

Sweet additions to the collection DD, thanks, you get one green bar from me.

Many new. :cheers:

Guys,

This is BY FAR the best topic here on CDG! It's 7:25 in the morning, I woke up with morningwood (in my pale blue Björn Borg boxerbriefs) and now see what I've got from this topic... I shot my warm load of male juice straight through the material of my brand new boxers!!!
It has become more or less transparent due to the cum and cumjuice... I can see the outline and colour of my cut dickhead, hihihi... Imagine if I would die in this stage of arousement... And you would find me...

I agree with Talldutch. This is one of the hottest threads I've seen. The only thing hotter than a dead guy in their underwear, is a hanged dead guy in their underwear

I agree with Talldutch. This is one of the hottest threads I've seen. The only thing hotter than a dead guy in their underwear, is a hanged dead guy in their underwear

Agree, and not without an reason: Dead due to hanging is most common the cause for an post-mortem erection because all the blood flows down in a dead, hanging body to the lower Extremities. Exactly - the place where your dick used to hang around too!

And what's more inviting than a guy in underwear? A guy with an boner in his underwear!

Absolutely - aman after my own heart!

Back