H

hellpup

I've had this guy around my computer for awhile. Every time I look at him, I wish I was the first to find him. I guarantee there wouldn't be an annoying crowd of rubber neck gawkers in the pics I would take :)
Is it just me or did this guy piss himself? Pretty hot, if he did.

Attachments

• a hit 5.jpg
    a hit 5.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 252
  • a hit 6.jpg
    a hit 6.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 433
  • a hit 7.jpg
    a hit 7.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 378
Most likely he did piss himself. When guys die, it is quite common for them to pee in their pants - the bladder sphyncter relaxes at death, and any urine in the bladder will run out.

The other wet patches sometimes seen on or in pants when guys die is semen. More rarely, some guys ejaculate as they are dying - usually associated with a traumatic death, but particularly aphyxiation deaths - eg hanging, suffocation, autoerotic hanging accidents, etc

My laymans interpretation of wet patches seen around dead guys crotches! :) - (emm maybe that should read LAY man !!)

jon :tease:

Excellent info Jon, thanks. I knew it looked like piss on his jeans. I guess not all guys who die violently, pop a boner, or jizz or piss themselves, but it's real hot when they do. Hell, I wake up with wood most mornings, so I know it doesn't take much. Dicks are awesome versatile tools, a berometer of stuff going on inside our bodies we aren't even aware of. Do you know how long a dead guy keeps his boner after he dies? I'm thinking it's permanent but not sure. Something's happening inside my shorts right now, I better stop talking about this lol. :)

I am unable to say whether EVERY boner persists after death - but I do know some do - and some guys go to their graves (or wherever they go) with their dicks still in a state of erection. I also cannot be specific beyond the first 3 or 4 days - when other factors kick in and need to be considered.

Interesting AND erotic stuff :)

jon :)

Tell me a morgue worker, male or female, who sees a hot dead guy with a woody, doesn't think about stroking it. hell ya they do! That's what makes us human. We all know hard dicks need attention. Do they admit it? Probly not. But I bet they think it. :)

Thanks for the feeback Jon, pup has learned something today :)

Great info's. Tnx for that. Do you guys think you can create an artificial erection on a death guys prick? F.e. with drugs, injections or something?

Great info's. Tnx for that. Do you guys think you can create an artificial erection on a death guys prick? F.e. with drugs, injections or something?

The notorious necrophile Karen Greenlee used to inject dead dude's cocks with fluid and then fuck them hard.

Read her full interview here.

I always drink a lot of liquid before I play dead so I can simulate pissing in my jeans. Especially my leather jeans.

JJ

Back