Dead feet of 20 yo Igor from brazil

To name your baby boy Igor is as inconceivable to me as naming your baby girl Gertrude. This Igor may have had an unfortunate name, but he more than made up for it with his sweet feet.

To name your baby boy Igor is as inconceivable to me as naming your baby girl Gertrude. This Igor may have had an unfortunate name, but he more than made up for it with his sweet feet.

Igor is the Slavic form of the old Swedish/Scandinavian name "Ingvar" derived from ancient German. It means warrior. In Sweden it is still a common name but it is considered lower class and corny, like the name Jahvad is in Iran.

The Swedish Messerschmidt

Igor is the Slavic form of the old Swedish/Scandinavian name "Ingvar" derived from ancient German. It means warrior. In Sweden it is still a common name but it is considered lower class and corny

Do you have any idea why Dr. Frankenstein's hunchbacked assistant would have been named Igor? He wasn't a particularly warrior-like character.

Wow... first I would lick them, then I would eat them...:totally hot: wonder what Rickey will say...:rude_footfetish::yes:

Wow... first I would lick them, then I would eat them...:totally hot: wonder what Rickey will say...:rude_footfetish::yes:

I SAY WA WA WA WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD LICK BITE SUCK EAT AND FUCK HIS SOLES ABSOLUTELY RAW!
jizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, wank , whack whack whackity whack, fuck me with your dirty cold dead soles my love!

Oh god... dead in his bare feet... ohhh.... his bare FEEEEET... OHH.... OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Back