SUPER HOT!!!!!!!! new from Philippelee

Perhaps, in a second part, those handsome troopers being stripped of their boots and uniforms. The victorious indians taking his trophies after the slaughter is my dream.

^that would be lovely. I was hoping the Indian shot his cock. Those lines is so tempting!

I hope more work like this is coming out from Philippelee. I really enjoy his stuff. I certainly agree with pierrepju that I wish his murdered soldiers would get stripped. A dead guy with little or no clothing turns me on.

I hope more work like this is coming out from Philippelee. I really enjoy his stuff. I certainly agree with pierrepju that I wish his murdered soldiers would get stripped. A dead guy with little or no clothing turns me on.

yes put in the youtube comments you like that. if everybody suggest that there are more chances for him to do ti.

I subscribe to him on you tube. He has several hot videos in parts. Most of them have striping the bodies. The Audio is in French I think But they are still hot.

Nice to watch role play, films etc. you know these gorgeous guys are going to get up and fight another day in another film. Just so hot and sexy.

Thanks for posting the Black Rock Pass vid. I'm always impressed with PhillippeLee's work and regularly enjoy it on YouTube. It's amazing that he's able to get a bunch of guys together, all of whom a) are good looking, b) appreciate the death aesthetic, c) play their roles without being over the top or amateurishly clumsy, and d) fill out a sexy uniform to maximum effect. To top it all off, he's got a great cinematographer with a professional sense of lighting and camera movement. I like it that he doesn't waste time editing back and forth between the attackers and the cavalry men. We don't see who's shooting at them, we just see them getting shot. The incoming bullets and arrows are from unseen forces that are superior to the hapless soldiers. They quickly realize they're doomed, but they stand their ground and die tough. Fuck, that's hot.

Back