Meet sexy laborer Dean

Brian2012

Forum Veteran
Meet sexy laborer Dean

What would you do with him? How would you end his life? How would you dispose of his body?

Who'd like a laborer him doing work for them?
tumblr_p0xcnvJz6s1wrijh4o4_1280.png

tumblr_p0xbxtpVf51wrijh4o6_500.png

Dam right he has to keep in good shape
tumblr_p0xcnvJz6s1wrijh4o2_1280.png

Lucky bitch
tumblr_p0xcnvJz6s1wrijh4o3_1280.png

Nice pecs
tumblr_p0xbxtpVf51wrijh4o8_500.png

Dean's never afraid to show off his body
tumblr_p0xbxtpVf51wrijh4o4_500.png

Just after you've whacked him around the head
tumblr_p0xbxtpVf51wrijh4o9_1280.png

Now you can do what you wish to his body
tumblr_p0xcnvJz6s1wrijh4o1_500.png

tumblr_p0xbxtpVf51wrijh4o7_540.png

after he makes my garden all nice I would knock him out shortly after paying him. strap him down to a table and he will wake to me resting ontop of him with my head on his chest listening to his heart beating. his scared struggles quicken his heartrate which makes me stir and wake up. still ontop id hug his body so I can still feel his heart as i bite onto his face and neck. Running my fingers through his hair as my tounge licks every inch of his gorgerous head. Id tie a zip tie around his neck tightly and fall back over his chest and listen to his heart pumping until it finally stops. Id haverst all edible organs, keep his head to remind me of him and grind down his bones and scatter them over the garden he created for me

very nice I would have him over any day doing my yard and treat him to drinks after and wait for him to pass out so I can have fun with his body

frame him up for a rape and murder, when he gets sentenced to the gas chamber and his appeals run out in a few weeks I will enjoy being the one to pull the lever to gas him, finally just enjoy as he gasps, struggles, chokes, and writhes as he dies naked in that chamber.

Back