pentagram and strange symbols sketched on hand... does anyone know what this means?

livingdeadman20

Forum Regular
i'm not sure if anyone here will know the answer to this but i've been very curious about this...

Long story short, i'm 22 years old. I was looking for a lover/partner on the men seeking men section of craigslist. Someone who wanted to be in a longterm relationship with me and who likes to drive and go on roadtrips.

I ended up getting a reply from this guy, BUT he's not even gay at all, and was not interested in doing ANYTHING sexual with me either quote-on-quote, but he did want to take me on roadtrips, but he didn't have a car at all and i don't either, so we never ended up meeting.

He did send me one picture of himself however, and in the picture, he had these symbols on his hand... i cropped out his face in the picture, but here it is:

^i'm just curious, does anyone know what those symbols mean? I have never seen anything like that before on someone's hand...
i have seen the pentagram, but i believe that's a witch craft thing...

i was too scared to ask him myself honestly for some reason, but does anyone here know?

the pentagram and upside down cross are the two most common symbols for satanic followers. I am into that scene but one like that is a bit over the top.

Livingdeadman20, watch your step VERY CAREFULLY with people you meet on Craigslist. In fact, you probably shouldn't look for any sort of relationship on Craigslist AT ALL. Even guys who seem perfectly normal and "nice" (with no Satanic symbols painted on their hands) could end up murdering you. It has happened a number of times.

Symbol of witchraft.. White magic and black magic with the upside down pentagram leaning towards black magic and followers of Satan.

Livingdeadman20, watch your step VERY CAREFULLY with people you meet on Craigslist. In fact, you probably shouldn't look for any sort of relationship on Craigslist AT ALL. Even guys who seem perfectly normal and "nice" (with no Satanic symbols painted on their hands) could end up murdering you. It has happened a number of times.

at 6 foot 3 and 155lbs, i don't have anything to worry about. Yeah, i watch my back, but still, it's not as dangerous as people think. i've been meeting up with guys on craigslist for years. some of them were fucked up, but i'm still here :)

We wish you always be here.. with a nice body..

please never let anyone kill you...:blush:

Back