Bondage Table

madeiradesouza

Forum Regular
121217-rack-grabbed.jpg

Five-point restraints (neck, both arms, both legs) in stretchable but unbreakable polymer on an upright steel bondage table. There is no escape no matter how strong a man might be. Grab his cock and listen to his heart pounding in his chest while you pump him. He fears castration and death. In that order. Original masculine male characters, story, and 3D digital art by Desouza of Vegas. First in an ongoing series.

Good work as usual. I like the way the upright frame forces the guy's chest and crotch forward while also spreading the limbs. This leaves his vitals exposed to any abuse. The device is designed to be uncomfortable, even though the prisoner is positioned in a sitting position of sorts. I also like how his neck is strapped to the upright behind him. His head is forced into an erect position so he can see everything happening to him. It's also clever that the prisoner's feet do not touch the floor. The suspension on the bondage rack heightens his lack of control. Constructing it of metal bars with openings between them rather than solid surfaces such as the traditional heavy wooden bondage and execution chair is a practical feature that will allow any body fluids released during interrogation, torture or execution to drain down to the floor. I imagine most men who are strapped to it die there one way or another. Once the subject has been finished off, the carcass could even be autopsied while still on the rack, or easily unstrapped for disposal.

Thank you, TakeNoPrizner, for your comment. You impressed me that you took the time to explain what you saw in my illustration. I cannot express how important your comment is to me. I feel as if you "got" what was I trying to communicate in that bondage table illustration. I always intend for all my illustrations to ask the viewer to think about what he sees. You have just proven that the process of thinking about my illustrations adds to one's enjoyment. Again, thank you so much.

Like the fact both his feet are just off the floor - the restraints hold him up!

only problem with making it from metal would be that the current from the electrodes on his feet might not go through his legs to the other electrode for his electrocution if that is how he will be dying on it.

Back