Handsome Motoboy Hacked To Death

The murderer was a hacker in the original sense, and he hacked our motoboy in the bottled water section, usually the safest spot in a supermarket. I swear, handsome boys aren't safe ANYWHERE any longer. I think open casket funerals are inappropriate in cases like this. Mourners don't need to be reminded of the horror that befell their loved one.

The murderer was a hacker in the original sense, and he hacked our motoboy in the bottled water section, usually the safest spot in a supermarket. I swear, handsome boys aren't safe ANYWHERE any longer. I think open casket funerals are inappropriate in cases like this. Mourners don't need to be reminded of the horror that befell their loved one.

" handsome boys aren't safe ANYWHERE any longer " ... So beautifull words & so right !!!

Even damaged he is still uber handsome. I would have prepped him better though. He was only 29.

Handsome dude. It was great the doctor could almost put his head one piece again.

so handsome !! what the story behind this
Three brothers claim handsome Marcelo had an altercation with their father (unknown whether it was physical or verbal) in any case they chased after him and all three took turns hacking him with a machete. The funeral techs tried making him look presentable because the family wanted an open casket:RIP:

I want all three brothers AND the father executadoed. Marcelo's murder must be avenged.

Back