Body Farm: one of my dreams

Not many people fancy rotters what you have is very rare only a couple of people on the entire Earth. Cool pics though thanks for sharing.

Yes, probably... but I love them really, I imagine how the rotter looked like when he was still alive or a fresh corpse... and then I get excited when I see the rotting face and the rest of the boby rotting. I love the different stages of decomposing on the same body and I also imagine the smell.
It is the exreme tension between the rotting guy and the attractiveness of the guy when he was alive which makes me get sexually aroused and I get the hardest boner you can imagine...
I am a hardcore necro and I love fresh corpses as well as rotters and even skulls and bones of cute and/or attractive guys, it is wonderful...:super happy:

Thanks for you reply you are now offically certifed by CDG team as 100% hardcore necrophile. :Christmas Tree:

As long as there is a deadfeetman, rotters will never need to feel unloved. As they say...there is someone for everyone.

Yes, probably... but I love them really, I imagine how the rotter looked like when he was still alive or a fresh corpse... and then I get excited when I see the rotting face and the rest of the boby rotting. I love the different stages of decomposing on the same body and I also imagine the smell.
It is the exreme tension between the rotting guy and the attractiveness of the guy when he was alive which makes me get sexually aroused and I get the hardest boner you can imagine...
I am a hardcore necro and I love fresh corpses as well as rotters and even skulls and bones of cute and/or attractive guys, it is wonderful...:super happy:

i strongly agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks very much up to now! Yes, indeed, I consider myself a 100% hardcore necrophiliac. I had a lot of difficulties in my younger years to accept these sexual preferences, even suffered from them, but now they are fortunately no difficulty any more.

Besides guys with similar fetishes and softcore necros I would really like to get to know other hardcore necros... so contact me... I am looking forward
to hearing from you...

Back