24 year old look for playtime

Guttom

Forum Regular
Hey all, I'm Tom, 24 and I live in Milton Keynes, about 30 mins from London.

I am both looking for someone to "kill" me and for me to kill. I love strangling, bondage and wrestling. I'm also a huge fan of leather (sportbikers make me weak) and rubber.

I would also love to do some superhero/villan role-play where I am your captured Spider man.

I would also like to be knocked out, for real and played with, while photos were taken. I would have to build up a level of trust first.

There is a lot I have missed out, so just reply or pm me, I'm pretty open and up for most things at least once.

Thanks

p.s. Do ignore any error, dyslexia can be a bitch.

Last edited:
Hey all, I'm Tom, 24 and I live in Milton Keynes, about 30 mins from London.

I am both looking for someone to "kill" me and for me to kill. I love strangling, bondage and wrestling. I'm also a huge fan of leather (sportbikers make me weak) and rubber.

I would also love to do some superhero/villan role-play where I am your captured Spider man.

I would also like to be knocked out, for real and played with, while photos were taken. I would have to build up a level of trust first.

There is a lot I have missed out, so just reply or pm me, I'm pretty open and up for most things at least once.

Thanks

p.s. Do ignore any error, dyslexia can be a bitch.
Hi it sounds like we are into similar things. I am a pro wrestler & only wrestle for a private location with no fucking rules. All real. In the ring I literally & severally beat up scum turning them into a complete blood bath & then I snap & break there fucking bones. I violently rape them against there fucking will along with extreme fisting tearing there ass apart & skull fucking. I make sure there balls are permanently destroy & the match ends when I slaughter the garbage. I so fucking love it. Nothing turns me on more

I am a pro wrestler & only wrestle for a private location with no fucking rules. All real. In the ring I literally & severally beat up scum turning them into a complete blood bath & then I snap & break there fucking bones. I violently rape them against there fucking will along with extreme fisting tearing there ass apart & skull fucking. I make sure there balls are permanently destroy & the match ends when I slaughter the garbage. I so fucking love it. Nothing turns me on more
Would love to watch you in action, and maybe take the garbage home when you're through with it. I like eating garbage.

Back