a video of me getting brutally murdered

livingdeadman20

Forum Regular
I filmed this video a REALLY REALLY long time ago :) it's a video about me getting murdered by ghostface, the killer from the scream movies :)

I made it because i was inspired by the release of Scream 4 :)

I really was planning on making it into a whole entire movie with a plot and more characters and more violent death scenes. I even spent months trying to find volunteer actors on craigslist but in the end it went no where and i never found anyone and just have one scene of me being violently murdered :p

hope you all like it though :D hahaha

also, I was the man in the costume too. I used a camera trick and editing to make it look like there was 2 people but i was really playing both parts in the movie :)

Last edited:
Starring JOE WINKO, produced by JOE WINKO, directed by JOE WINKO -- you are a multi-talented fellow! Perhaps you belong in California rather than Florida. That's where THE JOE WINKO SHOW (starring Joe Winko as Joe Winko) can come into existence.

Starring JOE WINKO, produced by JOE WINKO, directed by JOE WINKO -- you are a multi-talented fellow! Perhaps you belong in California rather than Florida. That's where THE JOE WINKO SHOW (starring Joe Winko as Joe Winko) can come into existence.

i don't like california honestly. and also, i already tried going to school for video production. it's definitely not something im into. the more i learned about it the less appealing it seemed.

i like doing the youtube videos. i can't money off of those at all but it's fine with me.

thanks for watching though :)

Back