Hairy man burnt naked

It doesn't look like the burns were what he died of. They don't seem severe enough.

The burns look superficial, but over a large area. It is possible that he did die burning, from heat stroke, or maybe from inhaling heated air, but not from his flesh being burnt. To be honest, I've had much worse burns and totally healed except for some barely visible burn scars, though not covering my whole body. He could also be the victim of a flash burn explosion, that could through such a shock that he had multiple internal injuries.
Look at his head? That looks like something hit him hard, like an explosive fireball.
Fireboots

He could also be the victim of a flash burn explosion, that could through such a shock that he had multiple internal injuries.

"flash burn explosion" -- I think you may have the answer there! Incidentally, you should consider moderating your own personal burning sessions. You might end up dead by mistake, and we don't want that.

"flash burn explosion" -- I think you may have the answer there! Incidentally, you should consider moderating your own personal burning sessions. You might end up dead by mistake, and we don't want that.

Thanks Alex on Death,
I have modified my fire-play a lot, I like the thrill and the feeling of flames on my naked flesh, and get enormous stimulation from the flames licking my butt and cock, but I hate the healing. It's been a long time since I actual burnt myself to the point of blisters, and longer still since I've had open third º burn sore. Those are nasty! A light roasting does the trick fine. I can fantasize about burning to death at the stake, but I really would prefer to avoid that.

Fireboots

I'm thinking that this poor dude was beaten at least unconscious then doused with fuel, and lit ablaze. It would be an interesting thing to watch though.

Back