Cutest Dead Guy of 2017 ***POST YOUR CANDIDATES***

Yes, I agree. We posted thousands of dead guys this year. Here are more models who want to be included in the competition. Only one shall be king.

Whoa! Meatpie you are killing us:hahahahha::hahahahha::hahahahha:

This contest is very stressful. It's just like the supermarket: so many different breakfast cereals to chose from, and they all look good. Meatpie, if you were a dictator like Kim Jong Un, you could just TELL us who CDG of the year is, and we'd have to like our Dear Leader's choice...OR ELSE.

Yes, I agree. We posted thousands of dead guys this year. Here are more models who want to be included in the competition. Only one shall be king.

Dang so much to choose from also like the first dude in the bottom row!

Another proposal:

He is wonderful! Among others he also deserves to be the number one...!

A suggestion - could we limit this to maybe two candidates per member to avoid being flooded - after all there's not much point putting someone forward as the CDG Guy of the Year is he isn't even our personal guy of the year.

I've got two guys to offer but I'm having trouble finding the pics of one of them - so here is the other, Bravo Boy:

I am unsettled by any situation where I need to make up my mind, even between just a half-dozen choices. When there are one-hundred choices, my brain starts to overheat.

Back