Join and share what would you do when rape a straight guy, who is kidnappled

thuyquan1

Forum Newcomer
Join and share what would you do when rape a straight guy, who is kidnappled
Share your mind, all members share and that is great story

id dissect his body while hes alive starting with the soles of his feet!

I'd tell him the truth: after he cums a couple times he gets released. It just takes a little hope and reassurance to get a guy to relax. I'd massage his body to calm him, gradually undressing him. His package is nicely plump when his pants come off. Fortunately his nips are super sensitive and he soon throws a complete hard on, which looks uncomfortable in his tight white underwear. I'd do him a favor by releasing his cock from bondage and keep massaging him. The closer my hands get to his cock the harder he gets dripping massive precum.

"Juicy cock you have there." i said.

"Yeah, Its always made lots of precum. I haven't fucked in weeks. Way overdue" he said with a smile as I started to caress his heavy balls.

"Lets get this done" he said, not realizing that he wouldn't survive the day

First, I'd hang him up by his balls. Then we'd have to take a break, because that would tire me out.

There are a few options I would be interested in...

1) I would tie him to a chair and torture him for information I know he doesn't have. A piano wire noose around his cock and balls that slowly gets tighter and tighter should make him talk... if he had anything I wanted to hear. He might live longer if he does a good job sucking me off. At least until shoot my load down his windpipe.

2) Fill his urethra to capacity with Liquid Nitrogen, and watch his dick freeze from the inside out. Sure, the collateral damage would most likely be fatal, but whatever. Maybe I'll inject each nut, too. Then, it's hammer time.

3) The grand fantasy. Put him in a coma. Shave him completely smooth, full body. Pump him full of testosterone blockers, and flood his system with unsafe amounts of estrogen. A full gender reassignment surgery top to bottom would be next. Let it suffer the psychological trauma of having everything that mad it a male forced from it, and then brainwash it. Turn her into my bimbo tranny slut-bait whore and use her as a lure for the next victim.

I would disect his manhood and leave him emasculated boy toy after wards. He's gonna be very popular in men's locker rooms

i would have a small underground basement, tie a guy down in a chair have very small knifes cut myself (Torso) let my blood pour on his face. i would then cut off his nipples eat one and then make him eat one i would then anally rape him

My ultimate fetish: I would repeatedly chloroform him, giving him just enough to make him weak and unable to make any big and sudden movements... I would lay him on my bed or on the table (whichever's convenient) and I would rip off his shirt and lick his hot chest and armpits... I would kiss his whole face, esp. his kissable lips, til I've had enough. Then I'ma proceed to the lower parts of his body. I'ma tear off his pant's and his underwear and suck his erect dick till he f****** cums!!! Then I'ma asphyxiate him using a cord,while continuing on sucking his dick, till he passes out! I'ma keep on doing the whole process over and over again till I've grown weary of him, then I'ma find a new victim to play with.... :muahha::muahha::muahha::muahha::muahha::muahha: That would be so :hot:

Back