Hello I’m Yacine

Innokenty

Forum Newcomer
Hello I’m Yacine 22 years old French very small (154 cm) I may be a little ravaged minded cuz I like seing torture thing and rapes stuff , Maybe cuz I experienced them myself anyway ,
If you have any videos of guys getting raped I would love to see them .

What more to say , I live with an asshole brother in the same room , working since 19 years old and have almost no friend , the only friend I have had a crush on me and is 60 years old .
And right now I’m writing on a sofa of a friend which I used to sleep with . ( just did 100 km to see him )

Life sucks for me but hell yeah . I’ll only live for my desires.

Btw I ve been through a lot of pain , physical and mental . And it just made me hate more and more

Hello
I am a 56 yeAr old Slave
Want to give you my body to take out all your frustrations on and realise all your desires
Brutally rape me , ruin my body
Castrate me
Whip me
Cut me
Snuff me after you have enjoyed your sadistic desires
Genuine and serious can travel
From UK

Lol thanks please do not ask for those kind of things . I don’t like old people well I wish to find a step dad almost 30 years old to live with ( my dream ) but truth is I hate most of people . Even my friends . I always have been dying of jealousy and I’ll probably end’ my days alone . People use me and’ I’m starting to use people as well . Even if I thought I didn’t like it , it’s my only way to survive . Cuz I hate being alone I hate thinking and i hate the sound of the silence . But i also hate the sound of others . I just think this world is not for me cuz I hate and I hate and I hate . I do not like I do not love .
And people probably hate me also . Fair enough

To answer you the old guy , please do not answer those kind of answers I’ll just reject you heartless , cold , and straight .’

I m an old guy stuck in the corps of a young one who which’s to dye but cannot and ll not .

Don’t try to use me you’ll fail .

Back