Forum Lurker

Hello I知 Yacine

Hello I知 Yacine 22 years old French very small (154 cm) I may be a little ravaged minded cuz I like seing torture thing and rapes stuff , Maybe cuz I experienced them myself anyway ,
    If you have any videos of guys getting raped I would love to see them .

What more to say , I live with an asshole brother in the same room , working since 19 years old and have almost no friend , the only friend I have had a crush on me and is 60 years old .
    And right now I知 writing on a sofa of a friend which I used to sleep with . ( just did 100 km to see him )

Life sucks for me but hell yeah . I値l only live for my desires.

Btw I ve been through a lot of pain , physical and mental . And it just made me hate more and more

Forum Newcomer
    Hello
    I am a 56 yeAr old Slave
    Want to give you my body to take out all your frustrations on and realise all your desires
    Brutally rape me , ruin my body
    Castrate me
    Whip me
    Cut me
    Snuff me after you have enjoyed your sadistic desires
    Genuine and serious can travel
    From UK

Welcome both nice intros.
    m/ ^_^ m/ "The goal of all life is death" - Sigmund Freud

Forum Lurker
    Lol thanks please do not ask for those kind of things . I don稚 like old people well I wish to find a step dad almost 30 years old to live with ( my dream ) but truth is I hate most of people . Even my friends . I always have been dying of jealousy and I値l probably end my days alone . People use me and I知 starting to use people as well . Even if I thought I didn稚 like it , it痴 my only way to survive . Cuz I hate being alone I hate thinking and i hate the sound of the silence . But i also hate the sound of others . I just think this world is not for me cuz I hate and I hate and I hate . I do not like I do not love .
    And people probably hate me also . Fair enough

To answer you the old guy , please do not answer those kind of answers I値l just reject you heartless , cold , and straight .

I m an old guy stuck in the corps of a young one who which痴 to dye but cannot and ll not .

Don稚 try to use me you値l fail .

Thread Information