Necrophilia By NecroLord

kamikaze13

Forum Newcomer
I have been looking for more content of this "NecroLord" for some time, some found here and others browsing through other forums ... I got information that says there is a site with the complete collection and even a folder containing 300mb of content ... I bring the ones I already have and I would like them to share others if they have or some way to find them ...
And the most important! I'm not looking for advice or sermons ok !?
If this is here, it was because you are interested or because you did not read the title of the post, I am here simply sharing with whoever you are looking for, you are curious or interested in the subject.
Thank you!

Thanks but this is all old stuff taken from here. Also our community voted to ban necrolord kiddie stuff from CDG and we will report users who share such content.

96r2Hwo.png

As I said some of them are taken from here, I'm not here to take the credit of anyone, I'm just posting the photos I already know, and if anyone but wanted to complete the images ... I'm seeing a great misunderstanding ... In another forum a user said he had found the site of the photos and that avia genital tortures, cp among others ... I do not have the slightest idea of what this site is .. If you are curious to know what the user said, Quickly searched on google.

Dear friends ... Only after one of our friends told me, knew that the necrolord is actually a cp ... for that reason I asked one of our administrators to delete my topic so that the minimum of material of this crazy was shared, but apparently will not withdraw.
So I will not respond to this topic anymore.
The Forum where I found the user's claims that there is a folder and a site from which the original images came I will reply in the messages.
if I had known before that our friend had committed too cp, I would never have published anything about him, but I have to admit that the rest of his material is curious ...
Thank you.

That's the reason of why I ended up donating, those extremely rare contents are not we often see and therefore, they should publish in this community. Why not a threa or group for us? But that's my opinion.

Bear in mind that I'm not a fucking child molester. Necrophilia is what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
Dear friends ... Only after one of our friends told me, knew that the necrolord is actually a cp ... for that reason I asked one of our administrators to delete my topic so that the minimum of material of this crazy was shared, but apparently will not withdraw.

It is a pity. I do not think the thread should be deleted, but blocked from posting reply. For those who look here in the forum about this guy will know why we do not talk about him any more.

So I will not respond to this topic anymore.
The Forum where I found the user's claims that there is a folder and a site from which the original images came I will reply in the messages.
if I had known before that our friend had committed too cp, I would never have published anything about him, but I have to admit that the rest of his material is curious ...
Thank you.
Could you tell me what is "cp" refers too?

Back