Okay, I admit it..

R

RaiseTheDead

..I got cold feet and deleted my first confirmation email. Then I thought - hey - why not give it a go? My cock agrees. So far enjoying the site, and the fantasy that goes with it (yup, JUST fantasy!) To me it's part of the bigger picture, and to deny the way I feel is no good to me or anyone else. I daresay I won't sign in every day, but hope to have a few more "uplifting" moments every now and then. :horny:
Anyways, Hi to everyone...

Hello and welcome glad you finally decided to join.

Welcome! :welcome colour:

Sure - I knew I couldn't resist for long. I guess it's a case of "come on in, the water's lovely". Well, I'm in.

And the water's lovely - look at all the drowned guys in it :teddybear:

..I got cold feet and deleted my first confirmation email. Then I thought - hey - why not give it a go? My cock agrees. So far enjoying the site, and the fantasy that goes with it (yup, JUST fantasy!) To me it's part of the bigger picture, and to deny the way I feel is no good to me or anyone else. I daresay I won't sign in every day, but hope to have a few more "uplifting" moments every now and then. :horny:
Anyways, Hi to everyone...

Don't feel bad. Although I have always been at peace with my necro fetishes, I also hesitated before finally signing up here. I spent about 6 months lurking here as a guest before mustering up the courage to create an account. Being part of this community has allowed me to meet five roleplay partners who were amazing corpses.

I also hesitated a while before signing up here. I'm glad we both decided to join up. I've had fantasy about sexy dead guys for a long time. This is a good and safe place for that fantasy.

Once I found this site, I never hesitated. Jumped in and submerged myself. It has been Heaven. I hope you enjoy it just as much, RaiseTheDead.

Back