Three young men found tortured and dead barefoot

Somewhere, right now, there are young men being tortured just like this. The horror is continuous and unending.

all of them looks like they have nice bodies, too bad their heads are bagged...the dude underneath looks like he has great feet

simply wonderful I would take all 3 for a night of pleasure in my hot tub

Congratulations on the forum modification!

The guy on top has a really nice back and some great soles. The guy at the bottom has some creamy-looking feet and gorgeous hairy legs. The guy away from them has a nice lean torso.

It's so hard to pick a favorite when they're all equally fuckable, although my bet would be the man at the bottom. His nice smooth feet must be an indicator that he smells the best out of the three. I bet his feet had a nice musky aroma and a gorgeous layer of sweat to it, especially on the soles. I would have licked that bottom guy's soles clean and smelled his feet all over, savoring all the smell and tasting all the sweat. Then I would have sucked on his sexy big toe before doing the same to his other toes, feeling the texture of his nails with my tongue while enjoying the taste of his toes. Then I would have licked the spaces between his toes, from the pinky toe up to his big toe to maximize the pleasure. For the finale, I would have fucked the space between his big toe and second toe until my cum dribbles down to his ankles.

Of course I would have fucked him like passionately as well, but his feet are top-notch and just deserve that much love.

Back