Dungeon of Death

Love the idea of studs shooting deathwad when they're on their way out. Great death dungeon ideas and cg work!

Great image of the machine gun massacre. An enduring fantasy of mine is to cum onto a pile of naked, slaughtered, muscular guys.

Thanks Alex,
Yep, there sure are a load of hot, horny & gruesome ways to die and I plan to explore many of them in future works (suggestions considered).

Sorry to hear about your leg.
Suggestions - well, any deaths where they start off in just their underwear - and if they empty their butthole before or even during whichever mode of death you're thrusting into it, even better. Of course hangings and strangulations are also good, and how about a cobra strike to the said hole?

Sorry to hear about your leg.
Suggestions - well, any deaths where they start off in just their underwear - and if they empty their butthole before or even during whichever mode of death you're thrusting into it, even better. Of course hangings and strangulations are also good, and how about a cobra strike to the said hole?

Well, I've done one hanging in the manner you describe, although it's not really my thing and I've had a go at a cobra strike (but not in the area you requested, a different target suggested itself) I must say that doing the pic research for this, I found the pics of actual cobra/snake bites gruesome in the extreme and not at all sexy, hope you'll settle for this more 'sanitised' version.

[specifically, white Fruit of the Loom briefs, one size too small -- please]

As requested, fruit of the loom in the above pic. Why FOL in particular? In doing the pic research I came across plenty of dudes in white (and coloured) undies that were muy sexy whichever the brand.

As requested, fruit of the loom in the above pic. Why FOL in particular? In doing the pic research I came across plenty of dudes in white (and coloured) undies that were muy sexy whichever the brand.

KonTiki, how accommodating you are! I see the extra tight FotLs on the hanging victim, and I thank you for dressing him that way. It isn't so much that I like FotL, as that I ABHOR designer underwear, especially if it's made by that disgusting old queen, CK. Any cheap white cotton briefs satisfy me, but FotL is such an iconic and comforting brand.

Your picture of the cobra battling the big dick is EXCELLENT! I love it. I am always happy to see a hairy crotch on a big-dicked guy. You put him together exactly as I would have wanted him. I think it's sexy as hell seeing the two snakes mix it up.

Thanks, KonTiki.
Since the striking cobra must be the ultimate death-phallus, either target would be appropriate in its different way.
Incidentally, I suspect the gruesome snakebite pics have seen are from viper bites in which case I agree completely. But cobras are elapids as are kraits (I think your snake may be a krait?), mambas and plenty off other venomous snakes. Elapid venom mainly attacks the nervous system (the victim normally dies from suffocation as the breathing muscles are paralysed) so there is normally very little visible at the bite site, or pain, in fact sometimes the victim doesn't even know they have been bitten until symptoms appear. Cobra bites from the few pics I've seen do seem to cause some damage at the bite-site, but only a small bruise-like blister not the massive swelling and tissue destruction from a large viper.

Thanks, KonTiki.
Since the striking cobra must be the ultimate death-phallus, either target would be appropriate in its different way.
Incidentally, I suspect the gruesome snakebite pics have seen are from viper bites in which case I agree completely. But cobras are elapids as are kraits (I think your snake may be a krait?), mambas and plenty off other venomous snakes. Elapid venom mainly attacks the nervous system (the victim normally dies from suffocation as the breathing muscles are paralysed) so there is normally very little visible at the bite site, or pain, in fact sometimes the victim doesn't even know they have been bitten until symptoms appear. Cobra bites from the few pics I've seen do seem to cause some damage at the bite-site, but only a small bruise-like blister not the massive swelling and tissue destruction from a large viper.

Thanks for the explanation. The snake in my pic is deffo a cobra but the angle is not the best to be able to see the hood.

These are great! Thanks for doing them.

It appears you did everything correctly, KonTiki. I see the thumbnail in your post, and when I click on it I'm taken to the big ImageBam version. :D Even a punk's firm muscular butt is no match for a chainsaw.

Last edited:
It appears you did everything correctly, KonTiki. I see the thumbnail in your post, and when I click on it I'm taken to the big ImageBam version. :D Even a punk's firm muscular butt is no match for a chainsaw.

That's a relief. When I click on the thumbnail I don't get to see the large version. This may take some working out.

And yeah, nothing's a match for a chainsaw enema! :grin: (unless you know different?)

Back