JUNGLE soldier attack

ArrowMan

Forum Elite
Elite Member

Beware when
in the
JUNGLE

Nice! I wonder what's going to happen to those men?

They are killed, get their dog-tags, ears & cocks cut off as trophy souvenirs, then are left in the jungle, staring real wide-eyed ...

... to then rot with lots of landing hungry flies and hatching crawling mags.

Last edited:
Ordinarily, these soldiers might be concerned about picking up leeches from that jungle water, but this time they are preoccupied with more urgent matters.

Leave them there. I'll feast on their nuts, their cocks, their pecs, their tongues, every bite of them. I'll leave nothing but bones.

That's hot, callmecaleb!

I certainly hope they are alive while you are feasting, so you can hear their masculine screams.

Got me hard thinking about it, man.

That's hot, callmecaleb!

I certainly hope they are alive while you are feasting, so you can hear their masculine screams.

Got me hard thinking about it, man.

HAS ME
real boner manly HARD-ON hard, too !!

:stroke:

Last edited:

Looking at the picture, it appears all three will be dead by the time I find them. But, if any are still living, I'll nurse them back as much as possible, and then begin my feast. First bite will be into his nuts. That should bring a loud, masculine screech of pain. With nut juice dripping from my lips and his scream, my rod will be as hard as a baseball bat.

Looking at the picture, it appears all three will be dead by the time I find them. But, if any are still living, I'll nurse them back as much as possible, and then begin my feast. First bite will be into his nuts. That should bring a loud, masculine screech of pain. With nut juice dripping from my lips and his scream, my rod will be as hard as a baseball bat.

callmecaleb,

They'll still be alive when you find them. The jungle warriors don't like for death to come quickly.

They have all been stripped naked and restrained. Two of them are hanging in trees. One by his wrists and one by his ankles.

The third dude is laying flat on the ground, restrained in a spread-eagle position. They cut him from his sternum to his crotch in order to attract the wild animals. The cut wasn't deep enough to be lethal, but the smell of fresh, living blood is in the air.

The jungle warriors plan on returning tomorrow, to see what the wild animals have done to their victims.

You have all night to enjoy these men.

Aaaaaah! Plenty of time. These men may not enjoy the night, but my lust will be partially satiated. And when the jungle warriors return in the morning, my .45 will put them down. Then days to enjoy all six.

Back