Lighting kills two in bangladesh

People often say something to the effect that "You are more likely to be hit by lightning than to be killed by...[fill in the blank]." This image is proof that lightning is indeed serious stuff.

im fucking in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! give me their fried smelly sweaty soles to fuck
hard and to eat! nothing beats a good fuck and a good meal all in one!!!!!!!!!

People often say something to the effect that "You are more likely to be hit by lightning than to be killed by...[fill in the blank]." This image is proof that lightning is indeed serious stuff.

It is indeed - more than 4,000 deaths reported worldwide annually, though amazingly 9 out of 10 victims survive.
And this is what it can do to your underwear - not good for your colour-coordination on that very special day (yiu know me, of course I couldn't resist this)

Just posted an info item in Disasters:
http://cutedeadguys.net/threads/57466-Lighning-strikes

Deaddirty, are you saying that the discolored areas of the briefs are the result of electrically burned cloth (as opposed to involuntarily released urine)? It would seem so, because the exact same shade appears on the socks, where piss would play no part.

Alex, if your urine is that colour you are seriously dehydrated!
I fear his sausage was seriously fried - I only hope he pricked it first, he would absolutely not want it to burst during cooking.

Deaddirty is the GO TO GUY for all matters pertaining to piss. So, I'm sure he is familiar with the two Biblical references below. I repeat them for the entertainment of the curious as well as for the information of the ignorant:

But Rabshakeh said, Hath my master sent me to thy master and to thee to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?
Isaiah 36:12

And it came to pass, when he began to reign, as soon as he sat on his throne, that he slew all the house of Baasha: he left him not one that pisseth against a wall, neither of his kinsfolks, nor of his friends.
I Kings 16:11

Thus sayeth the Lord!​

Hmm, I'm not sure I really want God the Father as a piss- and scat-buddy, he's not my cup of tea at all.

And another flash-fried young guy, from Indonesia (probably - found dead in a field, thought to be by lightning).

And another flash-fried young guy, from Indonesia (probably - found dead in a field, thought to be by lightning).
UPDATE: There is now serious speculation by authorities that his death may have been caused by a vending machine.

Back