The Most Disturbing Message Boards Hiding In The Darkest Corners of The Internet

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
:aha: Cool choice of pic.

uk8j8cf.png

https://www.ranker.com/list/disturbing-internet-message-boards/erin-wisti

When I was a psychology major in college, I was very popular among other psychology students as well as some of the most distinguished professors in the department. I always wondered how fast and how ferociously they would turn on me if they knew my necro desires. My literature professor was very fond of Faulkner. One of his short stories we read was "A Rose for Emily" which is about a spinster who kept the corpse of a man in her house for decades. I remember how disgusted some people were reading the story. This was one of the few class discussion where I declined to make any comments. Articles like this one remind me how different we are from the average Joe and the importance of protecting our privacy.

When I was a psychology major in college, I was very popular among other psychology students as well as some of the most distinguished professors in the department. I always wondered how fast and how ferociously they would turn on me if they knew my necro desires. My literature professor was very fond of Faulkner. One of his short stories we read was "A Rose for Emily" which is about a spinster who kept the corpse of a man in her house for decades. I remember how disgusted some people were reading the story. This was one of the few class discussion where I declined to make any comments. Articles like this one remind me how different we are from the average Joe and the importance of protecting our privacy.

New Yorker ...

I refer you to several posts I have just made under the thread
"ArrowMan's Musical Corner" under the "Off-Topic" section here on CDG.

Did you know that the man who composed the Nutcracker Suite, that we will be hearing this Christmas Season all over, which families and children will go to see ... was a passionate GAY MAN who most likely ended his OWN LIFE early due to the pressures of that all?

Yes, Pyotr Illyich Tchaikovsky was a GAY MAN .... and the musical world and the straight world DO NOT WANT this information to be known ... yet IT is absolutely TRUE.

Go to the bottom of the first link below and read more about this, then more on the second link I provide .....

IT was VERY DANGEROUS to be a GAY MAN back in Czarist Russia at the end of the 19th century and STILL is in this 21st Century ... as it STILL is in the USA and in the REST of the WORLD, too.

I invite you and the rest of you to learn more about the very troubled life of the great composer and huge musical icon TCHAIKOVSKY here ...

http://cutedeadguys.net/threads/4264-ArrowMan-s-MUSICAL-ORNER/page9
(lower bottom of the post here)

http://cutedeadguys.net/threads/4264-ArrowMan-s-MUSICAL-CORNER/page10

Last edited:
"The Most Disturbing Message Boards Hiding In The Darkest Corners of The Internet"

CDG is NOT in a dark corner of the Internet, nor is it hiding. Perhaps the dolt who wrote this article was confusing Meatpie's creation with Silk Road. Furthermore, I'll bet you a week's pay he ended up with a boner in his pants after researching CDG.

A lot of brilliant people who gave huge contributions to humanity have been persecuted for being gay or having an unusual fetish. Alan Turing was a British computer scientist who was revered for breaking the code the Nazis used during the second world war. The British however turned on him when he was outed as gay. He was prosecuted by the British government and was chemically castrated. He died of cyanide poisoning which many people think was suicide.

Unlike many people who are into necro, I feel totally at peace with my fetish. However, it does bother me that my personal and professional life would likely go down the drain if I was outed as a necro. Here in the US we like to preach about respecting individualism but in the end we expect everybody to conform to what we consider normal. Deviation can cost you everything.

Back