Back from the pub

AsDeadAsItGets

Forum Regular
Trying to get over my bitter divorce. My ex-wife Kacee has been on my trail since the papers were filed.
I didn't have the urge to make any sharp moves, win over any guys, win over any girls. Just wallow in my misery, agony and self-loathing. Keeps on getting worse and worse.
I'm trying to go sober but it's an uphill battle. Might as well just give up my naive ambitions and keep drinking.

Sorry to hear things are so hard for you - sure they'll sort out sooner or later.
And "alcohol is a good servant but a bad master" - I had a few battles with it many years ago but I won, now it's a servant and one that I hardly ever use.

I still miss being drunk, but I had to stop because drinking became too expensive. I haven't consumed any alcohol in at least seven years. AsDeadAsItGets, I'm sure it's difficult for you to imagine at the moment, but really, you will feel better after you've been sober for awhile. Keep trying.

Never drank alcohol but beer stinks like boiled sawdust, wine smells like rancid grape juice and gym socks. Why people enjoy those shit is beyond me. AsDeadAsItGets, move to wherever MaryJane lives and marry that stuff. You'll become Spoderman.

Never tried nor do I condone mareewanna use, but people's testimonies look positive on it. Also, there's that ayahuasca stuff. Heard people less inclined to alcohol after the ritual.

Drinking alcoholic beverages is not about the taste, Whybother. It's all about the feeling...of being DRUNK. :p I would like to try the ayahuasca. I've read about it, but I would have no idea where to obtain it.

I think, Alex, you need to make beautiful music with Whybother in Ecuador.

Many of the photos we see in the Death Images forum come, I believe, from the general vicinity of Ecuador (i.e. Latin America). I think, therefore, that I shall enjoy Whybother's company (and the ayahuasca) from the relative safety of TrumpLand.

I advice taking ayahuasca under the supervision of a native shaman or a trusted practitioner. I heard it can be a scary experience. I have a friend who knows a well trusted medicine woman in the rainforest that knows her stuff. Last time, there was a girl who I think her boyfriend passed I think and went and did it. Apparently most people got something out of the experience. AsDeadAsItGets, hang on there.

You're a musician, Alex?

Yes, I heard some horror stories about ayahuasca too. If I remember correctly, vomiting is to be expected before the good experience kicks in. I never even took LSD, so I really have no business thinking about these more exotic drugs. I am not a musician. Did you perhaps mistake my "Trumpland" for TrumpetLand?

I think, Alex, you need to make beautiful music with Whybother in Ecuador.

I think our friend here is being cheeky. DD, how could you?!

Anyway, shamans use ayahuasca to talk to spirit. The girl that I talked about probably missed her late boyfriend.

Anyway, Latin America is not homogeneous. Ecuador is pretty peaceful. Not as scary as I thought previously.

Back