12-year-old jumps under train in Russia

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

12-year-old boy was cut in two after jumping under a train today in Altai Krai, Russia. Lad was recently in hospital with alcohol intoxication and was active member in a local boxing team.

He was an intense little fucker. The train ripped him in two, but it would have taken 5-10 minutes to die from blood loss. He would have known the sensations of getting ripped apart. Gotta wonder if he was bullied at school. Maybe he liked boys...

He was an intense little fucker. The train ripped him in two, but it would have taken 5-10 minutes to die from blood loss. He would have known the sensations of getting ripped apart. Gotta wonder if he was bullied at school. Maybe he liked boys...

I was never persecuted for my bisexuality, and I grew up in a red state.
Of course, I did try to conceal my sexuality, very few people actually knew.

You know, if this had happened in the U.S., chances are good the family would already be suing the railroad for 50 millions dollars, no matter that the victim intentionally jumped under the train. I have a suspicion that those sorts of frivolous lawsuits are not tolerated in Russia.

Wow what a shame he could have been a nice piece of walking flesh rippling with manliness now he is just a hunk of meat :yummy:

Back