John Wayne Gacy

DeliciousFeet

Forum Newcomer
I have always had the idea that if I lived during that time, I would have gone to his house intentionally to walk into his trap. I'd have slipped into the bathroom once he let me inside and blew the biggest load all over his bathroom floor just thinking about what was next. Then I'd let him "trick" me into the handcuffs before the real fun began. Of course, I completely respect the actual victims and this is just a huge fantasy of mine since I was little. I would love for some master storyteller to write this for me and incorporate my fetishes!

Does anyone else get intrigued by Gacy's story? I'd love to hear about it!

I'm fascinated by Gacy's crimes too, but I'm also fascinated by other homosexual mass murderers of young men. I've collected photos of over 25 of the Gacy victims, just to stare at them in amazement. I never get over the horror of imaging the terror of these poor guys at the end. Unfortunately, I'm no storyteller, so I can't help you that way.

My fascination with Gacy is how he lured all of those young boys and men into his home and tricked them into bondage. I love even the idea of being in the presence of someone like him and knowing that I could be his next victim. I am curious about what and how he did what he did to the boys while they were in his house before and after death.

I'd love to find some hot young guys and a Gacy figure to reenact the murders; right down to the burials under his house.

Well, if you haven't already, you need to get your hands on a few of the many books that have been written describing Gacy's murders. I was convinced by one investigator's evidence that Gacy had an accomplice, a young man who helped him kill many of his victims. This mysterious partner has never been identified and may still be walking among us.

If he still is, I would love to find him and meet him. To hear his side of the story and maybe get a demonstration would be awesome. I get off so many times to John Gacy's story and what happened to his victims and fantasize about being one of them but willing.

I love the idea of how Gact snared his victims.. All those hot young lads that he trickekd into handcuffs and feeling them as they struggle and die. I would hug them so tight that I could feel their hearts beating so quickly in horror that I could feel them die as their hearts stop

Back