American Rapper Lil Peep dead at age 21

I had never heard of Lil Peep until he died, and I was surprised to see he's a white boy. Maybe he wanted to be the next Eminem. It is being suggested that he died of a Xanax overdose, but I doubt very much if that was the cause of death. It's my understanding that you'd have to swallow a truckload of Xanax to kill yourself. In fact, even a truckload wouldn't be enough. I don't think it's possible to die of an overdose of any of the benzodiazepines TAKEN ALONE, no matter how great the dose. In closing, please don't tattoo your face guys. It is a big mistake...and then you OD.

I had never heard of Lil Peep until he died, and I was surprised to see he's a white boy. Maybe he wanted to be the next Eminem. It is being suggested that he died of a Xanax overdose, but I doubt very much if that was the cause of death. It's my understanding that you'd have to swallow a truckload of Xanax to kill yourself. In fact, even a truckload wouldn't be enough. I don't think it's possible to die of an overdose of any of the benzodiazepines TAKEN ALONE, no matter how great the dose. In closing, please don't tattoo your face guys. It is a big mistake...and then you OD.

I never heard of him either...but apparently he was a good up and coming artist

I don't know a thing about his personal life, but, just from looking at a couple of still photos of him, I'd say he's gay, 'cause my GADAR clangs and flashes.

Last edited:
I absolutely reject the notion that there is an epidemic of prescription drugs in the U.S. I can't figure out who's behind all the bullshit about deadly opioids, or how the scare-mongers are benefitting from the creation of this panic, but the whole issue is FAKE. It wasn't that long ago that all the hoopla in the news was about how the medical community wasn't prescribing ENOUGH opioids to treat our pain. I am sick to death of everything that has to do with Health Care in the U.S. I would rather chew on bark when I'm sick, just like the Indians did (and of course I also want my prescription for OxyContin).

Back