for
whiteMAN
making much
~~ WAMPUM ~~
soldierCOCK:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:stroke::load::load::load::load::load:

Last edited:
I love American Indians and their strange customs. I can relate to this scene because I know that seeing naked white men would drive ME to acts of violent excess too. There's just something about a bound and spread soldier that brings out the native in all of us.

I love American Indians and their strange customs. I can relate to this scene because I know that seeing naked white men would drive ME to acts of violent excess too. There's just something about a bound and spread soldier that brings out the native in all of us.

Oh, yes! My mind reels with fantasies. And my cock stands tall, twitching with desire.

With that Tomahawk raised, we all know what happens next. It's nice that he let his captive cum one last time before he emasculated him.

Back