The DRUNK JOCKS pay a visit to the MORGUE

todd00009

Forum Veteran
Hey... sorry, the LawrencePsychiatricInstitute Youtube has been destroyed by rebellious psychopaths...
We are looking for a new home...

MEANWHILE.... Here's something some people may enjoy...
The Infamous "DRUNK JOCKS" some how ended up in a DEMENTED DOCTOR'S MORGUE LABORATORY....

Unfortunately, we don't have any preview to show you, because ... (see above).
You can purchase the UNCUT video here:
www.gumroad.com/thrpro#

Very good, would love to see them manipulated by the throat a little more after death in a future vid

Is there any stripping involved? If none, I won't buy it. I don't like videos in which they are totall stripped in one shot.. :(

Very hot...yes I would also like to know if the stripping if the jocks are shown or if they just appear stripped already

Very hot...yes I would also like to know if the stripping if the jocks are shown or if they just appear stripped already

Hello, I'd like to thank all of you for your positive comments.
Unfortunately, the jocks are already stripped to their undies when you first see them.
But look for stripping in a new video coming SOON..............

www.gumroad.com/thrpro#

We want to see a stripping of the guy who played as Drew on best deaths. I believe he goes by Daylen?

No I don't want to see the stripping of Drew I have already seen him stripped, I want to see the stripping of these dudes that's why it's in this thread...maybe it stead of "we" you should use "I" because not everyone agrees with you

Hello, I'd like to thank all of you for your positive comments.
Unfortunately, the jocks are already stripped to their undies when you first see them.
But look for stripping in a new video coming SOON..............

www.gumroad.com/thrpro#

Stripping of these two dudes? And I wouldn't mind seeing "college" Jerry knocked out, killed and stripped as well...he's also pretty hot

Thanks for your comments...
As someone has mentioned there are several videos with "Drew" being stripped both on BestDeaths and on my site.
In my site you can watch him stripped in the "hanging of a jock" videos.

Regarding the "Two Jocks"... you will soon see them stripped.
Regarding the casket... I will soon be shooting a movie in a real morgue... so... COMING SOON...
Thanks for your continued support!!

Todd
aka
Dr. Lawrence
www.gumroad.com/thrpro#

Thanks for your comments...
As someone has mentioned there are several videos with "Drew" being stripped both on BestDeaths and on my site.
In my site you can watch him stripped in the "hanging of a jock" videos.

Regarding the "Two Jocks"... you will soon see them stripped.
Regarding the casket... I will soon be shooting a movie in a real morgue... so... COMING SOON...
Thanks for your continued support!!

Todd
aka
Dr. Lawrence
www.gumroad.com/thrpro#

Sounds hot can't wait!

Back