23-year-old robbed and murdered in Russia

Murdering someone while robbing him is a sure way to get the death penalty. If they can just catch the killer, they can fire up the electric chair.

I did not think Russia had any such crimes as this ..... is very safe.

Am I wrong?

:not sure::not sure::not sure:

Am I wrong?

Yes, you are very wrong. I can tell you do not know Russia. Is NOT very safe. Is very big and very dangerous...crime everywhere. Just like the United States.

Yes, there were brutal high-profile cases of serial killers in Russia in recent years also lots of domestic violence.

Road accidents are major cause of death for young guys in the Russian Federation with nearly 30,000 corpses on the roads every year.

I8COW63.png

Am I wrong?

There is much more safe in Russia for now than it was 15-20 years ago. But crime level is still quite high.

Mr. phyzzi, that may very well be a contributing factor, but the main cause of my repetitions is my POS computer. It is often SO slow that I think an entry I made has not gone through, when actually it is just being processed at the speed of molasses. I need to make two changes: increase my dosage of Haldol AND learn patience.

Murdering someone while robbing him is a sure way to get the death penalty. If they can just catch the killer, they can fire up the electric chair.

I always wanted to see an Electric Chair in action. I would have thought by now ISIS would have used one. They have used everything else.

That's true, serrth, ISIS seems to make a point of devising uncommon ways to execute people, and the electric chair has become pretty much a relic. I hope your comment doesn't give them ideas. Whenever I think of electric chair executions, I am reminded of the event I read about, where flames shot out of a prisoner's head when they turned on the juice.

Back