Meet attractive hunk Kyle

Brian2012

Forum Veteran
Meet attractive hunk Kyle

What would you do with him? How would you end his life? How would you dispose of his body?

Hot in & out of clothes
tumblr_ozbjn5at6y1wrijh4o7_1280.png

tumblr_ozbjn5at6y1wrijh4o10_1280.png

Nice lean body
tumblr_ozbjt3qyQ51wrijh4o1_540.png

Hottie knows he's being watched
tumblr_ozbjt3qyQ51wrijh4o3_500.png

Nice legs
tumblr_ozbjn5at6y1wrijh4o4_1280.png

The moment you spot Kyle and know he's the one
tumblr_ozbjn5at6y1wrijh4o2_400.png

Gym shot
tumblr_ozbjt3qyQ51wrijh4o4_1280.png

Do you drown Kyle
tumblr_ozbjn5at6y1wrijh4o9_1280.png

Attack him when he least suspects it
tumblr_ozbjn5at6y1wrijh4o5_1280.png

Or snuff his life out as he sunbathed
tumblr_ozbjt3qyQ51wrijh4o7_1280.png

Then Kyle's body is all yours
tumblr_ozbjn5at6y1wrijh4o1_540.png

I’d love to see him raped repeatedly and tortured before being strangled and then fucked a lot more They should chop off his head and fuck it until cum pours out of his neck and nose They should them butcher and eat his hot body and cock. Perhaps his head can be mounted above the fireplace.

Invite him over with the lure of drugs or booze, when he has had some and wants to leave throw a necktie over his head and pull it tight around his throat and strangle him unconscious.

Invite him over with the lure of drugs or booze, when he has had some and wants to leave throw a necktie over his head and pull it tight around his throat and strangle him unconscious.

I would LOVE to be invited to your place.

I want to tied him spread eagle then whip him hard, back and front.
I want to put a dildo with Ben Gay on it into his virgin hole. I want to pulled his cock until it's breaking point. I want to kick his balls until it swollen. I want to electrocuted his cock and balls. I will enjoy his scream and sweat all over his taut body. And why kill him if you can torture him over and over again.

Back