★ HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUTEDEADGUYS ★ 10 Years Online ★

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Q40dD2C.jpg

In November 2007 the name cutedeadguys first appeared online and we made our very first baby posts on this website there were just 10 members in the first days.

Join the celebrations - wish you favourtie website a happy birthday and watch the brutally hot video below, special release for our 10th birthday!

:number one:
Enjoy and many more to cum! :Birthday Cake::mates:

We have probably posted one million dead guys by now.

8c0ksrZ.png

We are definately making a stir on the internet as there is now at least one fake CDG website and one copycat for straight necros.

8WqTluN.png

Fake CDG hosted in Turkey

ah1tBd6.png

CDG..for girls only

The most shocking thing in the entire history of CDG is that biggest support for the community comes from straight guys who say our brutal dead girls collection is the best on the internet.

Some of our elite members have also helped us find new sources and establish morgue connections. Thank you guys for your hard work and dedication to the community.

kexEx6j.png

Congratulations.
I am glad to be here.
Was not always like that. I had been banished once.
I was already there when the site constantly had to change the server.
At that time I was still deadsoldier.
On this page, deadsoldier had been faster with his Nic name.:grin:

Last edited:
Congratulations for the 10 years of Cutedeadguys who celebrate many anniversaries.

Thank you guys and happy birthday nico.

happy happy birthday to our marvelous community,
here to another 10 years of sexy hot cold dead male
soles, to make rickey stickey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:drunk friend:Thank you Rickey!

Celebrations continue and today we will release new exclusive morgue video from China showing corpse play and manipulation of young dead guy. Cock and anus exposed and tested. :stroke:

Very rare stuff so anyone serious about necro now is the perfect time to join our brutal elite club.

ZXECoBC.jpg

I'm waiting for the video with impatience! It's good that there is a celebration of 10 years of the birth of our community.:love::love::love::Birthday Cake::Birthday Cake::Birthday Cake::winner::winner::winner::winner:

6d0AOWU.jpg

Search never stops for CDG necro wolves.

Back