Southern california guy looking for serious snuffer

Robertbrothers

Forum Regular
I am about an hour north of Los Angeles, single attractive gay male. Five foot nine one hundred seventy lbs. i am interested in making contact with serious snuffers to rape/ strangle me. I want this to happen at night with no warning and on your schedule, I will leave key outside. Prefer someone who has done this, can finishh the job with his bare hands and optionally drag it out by duct taping my mouth, molesting me and finishing me when done. I am open to other ideas. Please kik me at robertbrothers, serious only.

P.s. i also want to put this out there — I will be killing myself by hanging / autoerotic axphysixiation in the next six months if i dont find a snuffer. In this case I would like to have a witness or witnesses to my final act, this can happen anywhere maybe a hotel room. So anyone that wants to watch a fagget snuff his final load (and hopefully end up dead with a taging hard on) please contact me.

Me me

P.s. i also want to put this out there — I will be killing myself by hanging / autoerotic axphysixiation in the next six months if i dont find a snuffer. In this case I would like to have a witness or witnesses to my final act, this can happen anywhere maybe a hotel room. So anyone that wants to watch a fagget snuff his final load (and hopefully end up dead with a taging hard on) please contact me.

I would like to see this

Hi guys, i will share pictures private thru wikr or whatever, anything you want to see. quite handsome, nice package, I will make a good looking corpse especially if you do it in a way that leaves me with an erection. I have some tight cock rings that once my cock is hard, will keep it hard well past my last breath, so you can do whatever you want with it -- maybe sit on it? I doubt a dead man can cum, but part of me wonders if it could happen within the first few minutes of death?

Back