Death penalty methods that make the victim look "painless"

secretchamber78

Forum Regular
Me, together with my two tennis teammates were chosen to test a new execution facility. But we wouldn't have any idea about how we would be executed before we died.

I was 25 years old. Emil was same age as me and Jonas was 28.

The execution time was set as 11:00pm. It would time for us to sleep forever.

The execution chamber was in the clinic besides our training court and accommodation. Normally, it was used to supervise the trainings and games in case there was any athlete collapsed and then suffered sudden death. But tonight, it would evidence our heartbeats fading out gradually.

That day was a cold day. But the clinic was really warm with powerful radiators. We were asked by the staff there to expose our upper bodies first. Inside my outer track suit, there was only a sleeveless base layer inside. We joked that it was our last time to show off our chest and packs to girls -- by the way, the staff and nurses who would kill us later included several girls with similar ages to us!

Three stretchers had already been ready in the middle of the small clinic room. Before we lay down onto the stretchers, we were asked to strip off our right foot. So I took off the Timberland boot and black military sock on my right foot, then lay on the stretcher for me.

Emil and Jonas lay calmly on the bed as well.

Then nurses fastened the restrains over our ankles and hips, after which they raised our hands over the head to check armpits. None of us three had hairy underarms. Until then, we still didn't know what would be the last step to finish our lives.

Confirming we all had clean armpits, the nurses gave us a pill and some warm water. The pill had two functions: first, it drove us into sleep fast; the most important, once we were in asleep state, it would stop our brain from thinking and controlling muscles. In other words, once we were asleep, we were vegetables!

I didn't hesitate to swallow that small and thin pill. Then the nurse attached the ECG electrodes and to our chest and EEG to our head. At the edge of death, we still stayed relaxed. My heart rate was same as my normal at rest, about 50 bpm. Jonas was a swimmer as well, so his heart should be strongest among us: only 37 bpm!

2 minutes later, we all started feeling sleepy. Knowing we wouldn't have chance to talk with each other anymore, we said goodbye to each other for the last time...

The last thing I remembered was I heard Jonas's snoring. His brain should have stopped working then.

Only around 10 seconds later, I totally fell asleep. It means I could not think about anything anymore. And I wouldn't move any part on my body anymore. The staff touched my both nipples, and the EEG displayed no wave. It kept a straight line. My heart beat was 51 bpm.

Finally, the last moment of our lives came: the nurse raised my left arm over my head, inserting a tiny spherical drug pill (about 1 cm diameter) into my left armpit. With the relatively higher body temperature there, the pill would be melt and the drug in it would be totally absorbed into the blood vessels, especially the artery in my armpit. The drug's task was to stop my heartbeat.

I was the weakest team member in the tennis team. So only 25 seconds later, I flatlined. It was not a painless process. I would feel my left chest was burning. And it felt like someone used a heavy scale pressing down my chest, stopping my lungs working. But the staff only saw that my chest heaved slightly frequently before my heart stopped. I looked like sleeping quietly. The most severe feeling was that my heart rate was still 35 bpm two seconds before it became zero! You can not image how I felt when my heart stopped beating in only 2 seconds!

Same for the other two guys. Half minute after I died, Emil's heart stopped beating. Another 10 seconds later, Jonas died.

In order to confirm we died, the nurses wept the sole of our exposed right foot. Cool, there was no reflection. Then they opened the zips on our jeans to check our penis. Yeah, it pointed straight upwards! Jonas even ejected a little on his como underwear. Although we looked totally silent during the execution, but stiff penis indicated we suffered a lot!

Then it came to the last work: let the girls suck our tempting nipples on solid pecs, then removed all wears on body. Our nude corps would be put into metal coffins and then carried to the medical research center to do preservation.

Nice...

It would be more sexy if you could have described the body structure of the victims . I wish all of the victims are lean and having visible ribs, Adam's apple and collar bones.

i love the idea of the paralyzing drug in lethal injection. The thought of a lad with a muscular body, 6 pack.. Jonas' swimmer body strapped to a table and his breating and muscles stopped by the drug. as he suffocates lie on top of him and listen to his strong heart, strongest it can possibly be, trying in vain to pump oxygenated blood around his body. I would have to carve out his heart before he successfully dies by apshyxiation

Back