Four young guys die together in Russia car crash

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

Four friends from Russia who were all soldiers and recently returned from Syria were killed when their car smashed into a bus on a snowy road a few hours ago.

White Toyota Mark II flipped and dudes were thrown around like ragdolls leaving bleeding corpses on the road with legs spread.

The ugly girlfriend of barechested dude smoking nargile posted a message on his vk page "My handsome boy can't live without you for me you will be forever alive will never forget you."

Dude was indeed model from head to toe and now will be gutted in morgue.

Incredible big feet in adidas socks would love to smell and eat his toes.

Hookahs are cool. I think I just saw these four guys riding in the sky in golden chariots.

Why oh Why cant we have full morgue coverage, from arrival to undressing to sex party to gutting?......

It's such a pity that there aren't morgue photos of these guys because they are fine looking specimens who would have looked absolutely awesome lying naked on a slab.

understand this is just my interpretation but really you are only seeing one corpwse here it looks like the pile of clothes or whatever it is 2 of the dudes died in almost a 69 position from the lookws of it

Back