Meet 21 yo Jackson Ramos dos Santos Executado CDG 2017

phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
Jackie is one hot tomato
:heart love::heart love::heart love::heart love::heart love::heart love::heart love::heart love:

It's nice to meet you Jackson. I only wish we were introduced under more favorable circumstances. Someone has executadoed you in the mouth...but at least you weren't wearing your beautiful, spotless white outfit. That can now serve as casket attire for your viewing.

In my basement, or in his casket. Whatever. For Jackson Ramos dos Santos, the sky is my limit.

Very sweet he will definately be included in CDG of the year competition next month.

im in love with his musky manly meaty dead sole meat,
my cock is throbbing and aching for their touch!!!!
so hot, so cold, SO FUCKING D E A D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load:

Young body, I want to take off his pants, took off his underwear, took off his shoes and socks, must look very tempting, naked show in front of us.

Back