Dead Man in Oil Drum

alexonedeath

Mortua sed non sepulta!
Established Member
I was just reading about Amado Carrillo Fuentes being murdered in the hospital while there for identity-changing plastic surgery, and this photo showed up. It certainly isn't Amado, but it's probably some Latino who was in the drug trade...

sNWurL2.jpg

Thanks guys...I'm glad not everyone considered the image to be "too old". It may have been the corpse itself he thought was "too old", but, in any event, it's nice to be accepted by the rest of you.

old pic but still a fascinating pic talk about one very bloated body.

I'm glad you clarified, trekeyus, that it is in fact an old item. One never knows...so one posts anyway and hopes for the best. As you suggest, some good photos are STILL good the second (and tenth) time around. :D

Hello alex, that photo is from a set of four of the plastic surgeon that performs the operation on Amado Carrillo, because Amado dies, narcos kills the doctor this way.

OMG, many thanks Necro Fer...that is GREAT to find out the story behind my photo! From the article I read, I got the impression that Amado's death in the hospital occurred just recently, so the photo of his plastic surgeon in the oil drum can't be very old either. Your additional three images wrap things up! :D

Well, now I think I know where I've been all mixed up here. I have been confusing Jesus Martin (a fuel thief who got murdered in the hospital recently) with the Amada character and his plastic surgeon, who both died 20 years ago. So, my apologies to everybody, especially to those who pointed out that my image of the surgeon in the barrel was an old one. Turns out you were exactly right. :\

Back