Bloodbath in downtown NYC after driver shoots pedestrians from his car

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
RiA9KtU.jpg

At least two people were killed near Stuyvesant High School in lower Manhattan Tuesday afternoon in a wild incident that involved a shooting and a car ramming into victims on the West Side bike path, police sources said.

The mayhem happened at West Street and Chambers Street at 3:15 p.m. The shooter is in police custody, cops said.
Witnesses described a scene of terror, saying the shooter ran over two people before plowing into a school bus.
“Jesus! A car just ran over 2 people and then crashed into a school bus. I see two dead bodies and citibikes on the floor destroyed,” a Twitter user wrote.

The suspect then got out of his vehicle with two guns, another witness said.

“What happened was there was a car crash… he came out of one of the cars. He had two guns,” a 14-year-old Stuyvesant HS student said. “We thought it was a Halloween thing. He started running around the highway. There was another guy in a green shirt that was chasing him around.”

“I heard four to six gunshots – everybody starts running,” she added.
Video of the scene shows at least two people lying limp in the street. Photos show a smashed up Home Depot rental truck, and two mangled Citi Bikes.

Counter-terror police were searching the truck for explosives.

“Oh my god I just heard gun shots and ran with my dog. Downtown. F–k,” Josh Groban tweeted.

Police shut down the FDR south of 34th Street to rush victims to Bellevue Hospital.

LATEST

ShYmuu7.jpg

Shooter/driver in NYC was stopped by a BUS DRIVER who intervened to stop more killings,. Suspect shot twice, still alive.

SIX DEAD!

oboCzyR.jpg

NYPD just confirm six corpses at the scene.

Bystanders heard Shooter in NYC yelled “Allahu Akbar” before he was shot by police.

New York City's mayor and governor are at the scene. Most US media are now calling the incident a terror attack.

Vehicle-Ramming Terror Attack in NYC on Halloween

bZJubVY.jpg

The driver made his way from Houston Street down towards Tribeca where he mounted the bike path on the West Side Highway shortly after 3pm a few blocks north of Chambers Street.

After striking several cyclists and runners, he came to a stop when his truck crashed into a school bus beneath the Tribeca bridge.
The man then emerged with imitation guns in his hand and was shot in the leg by police. He survived and was taken to hospital but at least six innocent people were killed and others are injured.

The FBI and NYPD are now treating the incident as an act of terror. CNN cited witnesses and law enforcement officials who said the man shouted 'allahu akbar' during the attack.

hiYVNnh.jpg

Shattered bicycles on the West Side Highway bike path where six people are feared to have been killed as they were mowed down

Oh no, not another! Sympathy and thoughts to all in NYC.

Sad...I just don't get how people can be so heartless what makes a person do such things

what makes a person do such things

Religion and Islam in particular. I have posted hundreds of threads about the ongoing Islamic insurgency in Russia as well which sadly doesn't get enough coverage in Western media.

Back