New execution methods

lucus

Forum Regular
Hello everyone

Wht about new us execution methods?

What's your favourite method? What is the worst way to execute a inmate? Do you think prisoner must be naked during execution or wear the prison uniform?

lethal injection.. I love the idea of taking a young man with a muscular body and strapping him to a table. His powerful muscles tensing and bulging arms trying to break the straps so his life can continue. failing, panicking and his strong steady heartbeat pumping furiously harder with each failure to break his bonds. Always should be naked and private just me and him. I would jump on top and suck him off. feeling his heartbeat with every second of the life he has remaining and when he blows... I make him die

The thought of the paralyzing drug only.. to stop him from struggling whilst i lie on his muscley chest and listen to his heartbeat until it finally dies or cut him open and pull out his heart before the suffocation kills him first

Repurpose the criminals organs, donate them to needy patients as a way to repay his debts.

He could be put to sleep before he's opened up and his organs harvested, or if it's a cruel punishment keep him awake for his last operation.

Strap a guy in the chair in the gas chamber. Close and seal the doors. Then then turn on the water. Watch while it fills to the top. See him struggle to get free of the chair.

Have a pit with a grate on top. The Grate is about a foot from the top. Stick the guys in there and close the grate Fill the p[it from a Fire Hydrant. Watch the guys as the fill over the grate.

Have a pit with a grate on top. The Grate is about a foot from the top. Stick the guys in there and close the grate Fill the p[it from a Fire Hydrant. Watch the guys as the fill over the grate.
If he can stick his arms through the grate, we'd get a good view of some struggling while he's breathing water.

How about rolling them straight into the cremation oven alive? Naked of course, and feet first. Does double duty, kills and disposes them at the same time.

Lucus and all drowning in a glass cage... We should all sit in a round circle and watch with a cruel smile on the face

performing a autopsy on him while alert and awake, starting with his soles and cock.........

performing a autopsy on him while alert and awake, starting with his soles and cock.........

Great idea! Rickey gets the soles and cock. I'll eat the rest of him. He should be good for at least three meals.

I would not want the repurposed organs of a criminal, even if they were free. They'd seem unwholesome. I think I'd rather die.

When an organ is transplanted the recipient never really knows the character of the donor. The donor could be the most horrible hateful person on the earth, but the organs have no intent to be good or evil. The organ only needs to function. If the brain could be transplanted things might be different.

I would not want the repurposed organs of a criminal, even if they were free. They'd seem unwholesome. I think I'd rather die.

I like this fantasy. It is intimate to listen to the racing heart of a healthy young man who must be put down. My desire would be to use a drug that amplifies the male orgasm and which enables multiple orgasms, each stronger than the next. The victim never realizes that each time he cums he is closer to death. Each time he cums his entire body feels the intensity of the orgasm grow stronger and stronger. He screams with pleasure and desire to be used harder and harder. After the third orgasm the difference between pain and pleasure is gone. They welcome strangulation, hanging, slow multilation as body parts are harvested.

lethal injection.. I love the idea of taking a young man with a muscular body and strapping him to a table. His powerful muscles tensing and bulging arms trying to break the straps so his life can continue. failing, panicking and his strong steady heartbeat pumping furiously harder with each failure to break his bonds. Always should be naked and private just me and him. I would jump on top and suck him off. feeling his heartbeat with every second of the life he has remaining and when he blows... I make him die

The thought of the paralyzing drug only.. to stop him from struggling whilst i lie on his muscley chest and listen to his heartbeat until it finally dies or cut him open and pull out his heart before the suffocation kills him first

In that case, may I have your organs? I'm sure they will be wholesome and tasty.

In that case, may I have your organs? I'm sure they will be wholesome and tasty.

I would like to comply with your request, but, in all fairness, I can not. My organs are WAY past their "Use By" date.

I would like to comply with your request, but, in all fairness, I can not. My organs are WAY past their "Use By" date.

Back