New execution methods

a way i haven't seen before. guy bent over table, hollow tube pushed up his ass far as it will go. then a shaft with blades folded inside. when it comes out the end of tube the blades spring out. then shaft is twisted cutting up the guys guts. when shaft pulled back out, blades fold in. then tube pulled out. his asshole should be tight enough there is no blood. guy is turned loose to suffer. others can watch as he screams with pain. might take a while to die but at least there shouldn't be a mess to clean up.

a way i haven't seen before. guy bent over table, hollow tube pushed up his ass far as it will go. then a shaft with blades folded inside. when it comes out the end of tube the blades spring out. then shaft is twisted cutting up the guys guts. when shaft pulled back out, blades fold in. then tube pulled out. his asshole should be tight enough there is no blood. guy is turned loose to suffer. others can watch as he screams with pain. might take a while to die but at least there shouldn't be a mess to clean up.

I'd rather suck the blood out of his ass. There won't be a mess to clean up.

Back