Ogrish.com Frontpage

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Who here visited ogrish when this was their frontpage in the early days? Seems like yesterday...

I remember orgrish before it was even using vbulletin, it was some crummy bb software. Those were good times because ogrish was one of only two places when things first started after news groups went out of fashion.

I remember orgrish before it was even using vbulletin, it was some crummy bb software.

:retard: That's insane I always thought they started their vbulletin forum from scratch. What year was this do you remember?

You were one of their first members then I joined late in 2005.

Would love to hear more about your experience there especially the early days.

It was so long ago, but I think you're right. It may have been the color scheme that changed because I definitely remember the forums colors being a stark black before it went to the regular red colors we all know.

When did ogrish go down? I know that it's been years since I was on there but I had no idea they closed the site... wtf. :(

Now I'm remembering all the friends I made there and how many I lost contact with, even the ones that went to other sites with me. I remember some names like Male Tempura, some guy named Swedish Retard, I think that vedderman guy was there too.

It may have been the color scheme that changed because I definitely remember the forums colors being a stark black before it went to the regular red colors we all know.

Yes, I remember that black/grey skin they had before changing to red. Since the beginning of November 2006, Ogrish.com redirects to LiveLeak.com which was registered in October 2006.

:blush: Sweet. I too met some awesome people on ogrish and we keep in touch to this day.

I used to spend a lot of time looking at the ogrish web site when I was at work. Then, after maybe a year of signing in every day, it suddenly wouldn't let me in. So, I went back to doing my job, as I should have been all along.

Yes, Ogrish. That and SnuffX.
On one of those sites, there was a short clip that seemed to depict a pick-up crash and an attractive white male agonizing on the grass.
Turns out it happened close to my hometown of Jupiter, Florida.

Back