Former Teen Actor Claims He Was Sexually Assaulted By Hollywood Agent

sumtingwong

Forum Regular
Well, if you're like me and have been SICK & TIRED of hearing about another Hollywood Starlet getting her hoohaa violated by Weinstein and was wondering if there are any Hollywood HUNK getting his man hoohaa VIOLATED, too. Well, wait no more! Get a load of this. Albeit these guys below are not quite HUNK status yet, they are still very lookable! ENJOY!

http://www.newnownext.com/blaise-godbe-tyler-grasham-sexual-assault/10/2017/

mgid:ao:image:logotv.com:252426

Former Teen Actor Claims He Was Sexually Assaulted By Hollywood Agent

"I find it incredibly difficult to believe [the agency] does not know of his predatory behavior," says Blaise Godbe Lipman.

by Dan Avery 11h ago

The increasing attention being brought to sexual harassment and assault in Hollywood reminds us that the issue affects the LGBT community, as well: Model/actress Cara Delevingne claims Weinstein made inappropriate comments and tried to initiate sexual contact in a hotel room. And allegations of sexually assault have been levied against Bryan Singer and other out Hollywood insiders.

Now an actor claims a Hollywood agent plied him with liquor and tried to force himself on him when he was a teen.

Blaise-Godbe-1-1508517062-1508517063.jpg

In a Facebook post Monday, Blaise Godbe Lipman claimed he was assaulted as a teen by Tyler Grasham.

“Tyler Grasham, under the pretense of a business meeting regarding potential agency representation at APA Agency, fed me alcohol while I was underage and sexually assaulted me,” Lipman wrote.

“APA Agency has kept this man employed, working with kid actors. I find it incredibly difficult to believe they do not know of his predatory behavior, using his position within the company to prey on naive kids. Although his power in this biz is no where near Weinstein level, the collective power of agents is massive.”

tyler-grasham-1508516457-1508516457.jpg

Lipman has appeared in Weeds, The Office, and The Suite Life on Deck. He claims the incident took place at the home of Grasham (above) in the summer of 2007, around the time of Lipman’s 18th birthday.

Initially, he chose not to name his attacker—but after Grasham, who works at the Agency For The Performing Arts (APA), “poked” Blaise on Facebook, he felt obligated to call him out.

instagram-Tyler-Grasham-1508516452-1508516454.jpg

“The ’poke’ reminded me about Tyler’s harassment after the ordeal,” he explained. “He told me I’d never work in this biz. He’d have his friends drunkenly call me and berate me. I didn’t do anything at the time. I was young and desperately wanted acceptance within my industry. His threats felt very real.”

After Lipman’s allegations surfaced, a second victim came forward to accuse Grasham of sexual assault.

In a Facebook post, film editor Lucas Ozarowski wrote that, after a party at Grasham’s home, the agent allegedly “pulled my pants down” and “grabbed my genitalia.”

“I had to forcibly remove his hand and got up and left his house,” claimed Ozarowski, who posted screenshots of texts in which Grasham appears to acknowledge the incident. When Ozarowski asked Grasham to stop making lewd comments, he allegedly replied “I flirt… Stop being such a grump.”

Rumors of Grasham’s behavior have circulated around West Hollywood but Lipman and Ozarowski are the first to go on the record.

In a statement APA said it was hiring an outside agency to investigate the claims. Grasham currently represents Keegan Allen (Pretty Little Liars, King Cobra) and 14-year-old actor Finn Wolfhard, most recently seen in Stranger Things and It.

Dan Avery
Editor in Chief of NewNowNext. Comic book enthusiast. Bounder and cad.
@ItsDanAvery

============================

Below are some of the guys I found in Tyler Grasham's twitter feed. I'm pretty sure he's banged or felt up most of them... :fast jerk::load: Too bad the Lucky BASTARD has already LOCKED DOWN his Instagram & Facebook or else I would have been able to get more. If anybody find anything hot regarding this guy, please post them here!

A9S6pRGCEAEamju.jpg

566065190.jpg

At388X3CQAArqUp.jpg

11259247_443350905846014_1482428407_n.jpg

13126830_1016700455050181_947484431_n.jpg

13422991_1004869612966664_543908084_n.jpg

13166680_230789527276442_1138210606_n.jpg

Last edited:
I believe former HUNK (he looks like a catcher's mitt now, after being banged up by Grasham most likely) Spencer Neville was repped by Grasham. Can anybody confirm this? Imagine the lucky bastard got to BANG this!

spencer-neville3.jpg

930full-spencer-neville.jpg

a87d4a0cfce2761ab7624bc307af4fbb.jpg

spencer-neville3.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly... this smells like they want to get more fame out of all these scandals! -_-

Back