Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Forum Regular
    stupid people.. Frredom of the press is something they seem to hold dear when it suits them

The retarded logic of shutting down a site of mostly gay fantasists and Necrophiles for sympathizing with ISIS is just completely mind boggling.

Let me say, it is not my cup of tea but what I deeply respect is that this site shows the reality for what it is, it will post unedited pics showing the reality of dead children in Bhuddist familes lying face up in puddles, not because it supports it but because the real world deserves to know the reality of what is Happening in the world and not ONLY the side where Muslims are the ones running away to create a lie from fabricated and selective truths. I respect that both sides are posted and you wont find that anywhere in mainstream media.. Or even lower stream media for that matter

If they want to shut down Islamic supportive websites then really they should look closer to the media and more notably in my country Channel 4 News. They are traitorous to the UK and an absolute disgrace. they call themselves alternative because they are alternative, they should rename themselves the Aljihadi Channel because that's all they speak about.. Muslims Muslims Muslims.. One thing that infuriated me was once on their Facebook page they had tape on their mouths in support and protest for Al-Jazeera Media... CONVICTED TERRORISM SYMPATHIZERS... Another equally infuriating was a cover photo of Muslims with black arabic flags parading a middle eastern city..

And by the way I am blocked on social media by Channel 4 News because I am not afraid to confront them on this

them c**ts are not Private... They broadcast on the TV and social media everyday.. look closer to home for fucks sake before coming here.

Congratulations Meatpie, well done and Thank you. I love this site because it is the only one I can be myself... open up even about what is in my crazy little head. stuff I'd never do but stil
    Last edited by demon007; 28-10-17 at 08:38 AM.

Thank you glad you like it here. My accounts are also banned on reddit, twitter, youtube for providing real life news and opinion which sometimes includes graphic content.

99% of people on Earth want to live in denial of death and don't want to leave their comfort zone by seeing nasty things happening to other humans.

But shit happens every day just come to our morgue and you will see what the real world is all about.
    m/ ^_^ m/ "The goal of all life is death" - Sigmund Freud

Forum Elite
    Great Job Meatpie ! Knew you had the cahones to carry it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Frazeeme View Post
    Knew you had the cahones to carry it off.
    Thank you!
    m/ ^_^ m/ "The goal of all life is death" - Sigmund Freud

CDG, back and better than ever.

We back??

Ive been waiting YEARS to join this site and now its finally getting shut down? Today my dreams got crushed and destroyed.

Forum Regular
    I am sorry to see this go this site has not produced hate why then now do they claim this

Quote Originally Posted by SkaterKrisHawk View Post
    Ive been waiting YEARS to join this site and now its finally getting shut down? Today my dreams got crushed and destroyed.
    Quote Originally Posted by pesmithfm View Post
    I am sorry to see this go this site has not produced hate why then now do they claim this
    Read the WHOLE thread, guys. Crisis has been averted...

Thread Information