I am a noob, go easy on me

timidlurker

Forum Newcomer
I am new to using forums, so I might do stupid things as I lurk around here. I found this site by accident and fell in love with the idea that I could find content that will allow me to explore my dark fantasies!
I have never admitted to anyone that I have fantasies that include me being raped and strangled, or me raping and strangling someone.
In my rape fantasy I am handcuffed with my hands behind my back, forced to suck cock and fucked in the ass.
after my rapist is done satisfying himself he strangles me and leaves me naked and exposed. My autopsy shows that I had been penetrated in the ass and semen is found in my mouth.
Can anyone point me in the direction of other members of like mind?
I look forward to exploring all the other content here and hope not to embarrass myself with my inexperience.

Welcome, friend. We're generally a pretty friendly bunch here, so don't worry too much about being new and inexperienced - go for it!
My interests overlap with yours - check out some of my posts, PM me if you want to chat.
:welcome colour:

Whatever you do, don't feel embarrassed, timidlurker. My fantasy is to discover Oprah's money in my bank account. That's about as stupid as one can get...but I refuse to be intimidated by my love of money.

Back