with Early Man ...

And still visit Earth today,
doing abductions to their space ships,
taking DNA samples,
impregnating human women
to produce genius offspring
in the past and present,
who are creatures from many far galaxies away
and still very active in affecting Earth's history.

These Ancient Aliens believers
point to drawings by Early Man
found in caves showing strange beings ...
with elongated heads,
BIG EYES,
small in stature ...

As well as reptilian type creatures
called REPTOIDS
who are also connected to Ancient Aliens
and become LIZARD PEOPLE,
some of whom are very very deceiving and evil
with the Queen of England secretly being one such
wicked being:

Such theorists say
that such holy books
as the Bible,
the Koran
and other religious texts
are really describing
extraterrestials when referring
to angels, saints and even
major figures like Jesus and Mohammad.

All these religious personages
are REALLY
ancient aliens
who were sent to earth
to try to help mankind
and save it from destruction.

BUT:
there again some of the extraterrestrials
who are very rebellious and wicked
such as the Reptoids and Lizard People
(believing it all began in the Garden of Eden
when the rebellious evil Reptoid/Lizard Man
... depicted as a snake
tempted Adam & Eve
causing a more powerful extraterrestial
who we incorrectly call GOD
to force judgment on Adam & Eve and
all mankind as well as condemn the Reptoid/Lizard Man
to crawl on his belly and remain the
Ruler of this world).

It goes on and on and on.

What do you make of it all?
Are they correct?

Is there any truth to
so much of what is going on today
from mankind's leaps in technololgy,
medicine, science,
and all kinds of advances ...

REALLY a result
of
EXTRATERRESTRIAL ALIENS ??

:damn wtf: :damn wtf: :damn wtf: :damn wtf: :damn wtf: :damn wtf:

Last edited:
I am notoriously skeptical about these kinds of claims. People tend to come up with wildly creative theories to explain events they do not understand. Involvement of aliens in human affairs is a perfect explanation for certain events that we still cannot explain. Most of these events can however be explained with science, empirical and historical evidence. One mystery that has confounded people for decades is how some rocks weighing as much as 700 pounds can move by themselves in the Death Valley in California. Rocks would just move from one place to another entirely by themselves leaving a trail behind them. Many people argued that there were mystical forces at hand that propelled the rocks forward. Turns out the explanation is rather simple and boring. During nighttime, water freezes over under the rocks and then melts during the hot days. This cancels out friction between the ground and the rock. Add in a little wind and the rocks will move a few inches. There, a logical explanation that does not break Newton's first law of motion. What is the problem with this explanation? It is insipid and not sexy. People like sexy stories filled with magic and obscure details so their imagination can fill in the gaps.

Though skeptical, I am not entirely opposed to the idea that we have been visited by aliens and that we may have reverse-engineered some of their technologies. I was a psychology major in college but one of the most fascinating classes I took was astrophysics because it really helps you understand how immense the observable universe is. Let's put it this way; I am open to the idea that aliens have interacted with humanity but I am very skeptical about it because I need evidence to believe it.

Last edited:
The-Source-Behind-The-Ancient-Aliens-Meme.jpg

FASCINATING -- everything ArrowMan mentioned is perfectly believable, EXCEPT for the part about Queen Elizabeth being a reptoidal lizard lady. I haven't seen the TV shows or read the books on this subject, but I am sold on the existence of aliens, both ancient and modern.

I quite like the idea of her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II being a reptoid and for a moment I thought I had spotted another - Theresa May aka The Maybot. But actually she is of course as her name suggests - a dehumanised robot, a product of human technology even if a singularly unsuccessful one.

Is it possible that President Trump is a creature from outer space, like his wife? What is the world coming to?

Is it possible that President Trump is a creature from outer space, like his wife? What is the world coming to?

AlexOne !

I think you are definitely onto something there!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

If it turns out Hillary IS a robot, will that mean that, as a machine, she is exempt from the charge of murdering Vince Foster?

Dig deeper Arrow. The truth is stranger and much simpler than we've been led to conclude. Dogmas and biases are a pain. Most importantly, have no fear... Unless it is rational fears. We all have those.

Back